Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

3 hours ago, gaz678 said:

Just nuke them like Horishima they will regenerate and think very carefully about causing bother again 🙄 

2 hours ago, gaz678 said:

Don't like violence in any shape or form end it quickly cruel.to.be kind am afraid 

Is advocating genocide the right thing to do though?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, gaz678 said:

Don't like violence in any shape or form end it quickly cruel.to.be kind am afraid 

What would you think if Hamas or any other group decided **** it and dropped a nuclear or chemical weapon on Israel to end the occupation quickly?

I have read some stupid posts on Sheffield Forum but I think yours deserves a rotten tomato award or something for being the most inhumane and heartless one posted this year.

🙄

2 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

Is advocating genocide the right thing to do though?

Go back and have a look at post 52/3 of this thread.
It was a brief summary of a longer post I had deleted, responding to where similar comments were made.

9 hours ago, peak4 said:

Go back and have a look at post 52/3 of this thread.
It was a brief summary of a longer post I had deleted, responding to where similar comments were made.

Here you go…

On 30/01/2024 at 20:37, peak4 said:

Not the first time it's been suggested, in one case by an Israeli minister; he's reported to have repeated it as well, since the ICJ ruling
OK apparently he's now suspended, though I'd argue that might really be as he's alluded to Israel actually having nuclear weapons, which has hitherto been denied.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/far-right-minister-nuking-gaza-is-an-option-population-should-go-to-ireland-or-deserts/

Far-right minister: Nuking Gaza is an option, population should ‘go to Ireland or deserts’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/far-right-minister-eliyahu-even-in-the-hague-they-know-my-position/

See also
https://www.newarab.com/analysis/erase-gaza-how-genocidal-rhetoric-normalised-israel

This opinion piece in Haaretz is also worthy on consideration
Israel's Mainstream Brought Us to The Hague, Not Its Lunatic Fringes

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

Here you go…

It sounds very much as if Israel is the dangerous one in the area and not Palestine.

Usually the dangerous ones that you have to get serious with.

10 hours ago, mafya said:

What would you think if Hamas or any other group decided **** it and dropped a nuclear or chemical weapon on Israel to end the occupation quickly?

I have read some stupid posts on Sheffield Forum but I think yours deserves a rotten tomato award or something for being the most inhumane and heartless one posted this year.

🙄

Thank you mafya I would test the bomb out on page hall as a bonus!

IMHO Israel in the main is inhabited by westerners and their off-springs and are not experts on the Middle East and it’s cultures where they are looked upon as strangers. We understand them and tend to take their side when we should be looking at the bigger picture, and that goes for the USA who are itching to take in the Islamic world.

BBC News, Jerusalem

A six-year-old girl who went missing in Gaza City last month has been found dead, along with several of her relatives and two paramedics who tried to save her, after they appear to have come under fire from Israeli tanks.

Hind Rajab was fleeing the city in a car with her aunt, uncle and three cousins at the time.

Audio recordings of calls between Hind and emergency call operators suggest that the six-year-old was the only one left alive in the car, hiding from Israeli forces among the bodies of her relatives.

Her pleas for someone to rescue her ended when the phone line was cut amid the sound of more gunfire.

Paramedics from the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) managed on Saturday to reach the area, which had previously been closed off as an active combat zone.

They found the black Kia car Hind had been travelling in - its windscreen and dashboard smashed to pieces, bullet holes scattered across the side.

4 minutes ago, cressida said:
BBC News, Jerusalem

A six-year-old girl who went missing in Gaza City last month has been found dead, along with several of her relatives and two paramedics who tried to save her, after they appear to have come under fire from Israeli tanks.

Hind Rajab was fleeing the city in a car with her aunt, uncle and three cousins at the time.

Audio recordings of calls between Hind and emergency call operators suggest that the six-year-old was the only one left alive in the car, hiding from Israeli forces among the bodies of her relatives.

Her pleas for someone to rescue her ended when the phone line was cut amid the sound of more gunfire.

Paramedics from the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) managed on Saturday to reach the area, which had previously been closed off as an active combat zone.

They found the black Kia car Hind had been travelling in - its windscreen and dashboard smashed to pieces, bullet holes scattered across the side.

A terrible story.   Two Paramedics  or two teams of Paramedics ( BBC News ? ) were sent to rescue her and were also  found dead close by the poor little girl.

What a horrible mess and what an indictment of nations such as ours and the USA,  for not stepping in and stopping this Genocide.