Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

6 hours ago, mafya said:

Nazi Israeli scumbags are sexually abusing and raping women Palestinian women.=
https://apple.news/AMyhFTtFCRFqGzq5skIl73g

I'm glad to see that this time there's no immediate rejection of the idea that women are being raped and sexually abused.  No demands to see the official evidence, to wait for the investigations and the reports, to see the videos.  

Of course, I should really check to see what Owen Jones has to say, given that he was so vocal in his apparent rape denial last year.  There's always the possibility that he'll be an abhorrent equal opportunities clown.

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Terrible, hope they get charged.

Well at least you are not in any way disputing that Palestinians raped and murdered Israeli women anymore so that's progress.

Good lad.

You have a poor memory.  That was taken as accepted fact months ago. I remember mafya  acknowledging it as I also did.

I well recall during ‘The Troubles’ Irish folk taking a lot of stick, I knew many Irish (being the grandson of one) during this and couldn’t do hatred, because of a few, I’m sure that this also applies to the majority of U.K. Muslims.

Conversely I know a lot of Jewish folk but no Muslims, I’ve never felt threatened by Jews, however bombings conducted in the U.K. by terrorists of the Muslim faith doesn’t endear them to me. I believe that Jews were residents of Palestine over 3000 years ago, as against Muslims who didn’t embrace Islam until circa 600 BC, so possession of the area is open to argument.