Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

4 hours ago, gaz678 said:

Nuke the lot đź’Ł

That is not the answer fella, I’m hoping a 2 state solution is sorted out so that both the Palestinians and Israelis can get on with living instead of being at war with each other. 
I think Netanyahu and his right wing govt need to end up in the war crimes court…

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mafya said:

That is not the answer fella, I’m hoping a 2 state solution is sorted out so that both the Palestinians and Israelis can get on with living instead of being at war with each other. 
I think Netanyahu and his right wing govt need to end up in the war crimes court…

Tbh it looks like neither side is really all that keen on the 2 state solution in my opinion. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Tbh it looks like neither side is really all that keen on the 2 state solution in my opinion. 

Palestinians havnt got a state and have been wanting statehood for the last 70 years. Netenyahu has openly said he has prevented any chance of a 2 state solution so no it’s not both sides not wanting it=
https://www.timesofisrael.com/pointing-to-hamass-little-state-netanyahu-touts-role-blocking-2-state-solution/amp/

1 minute ago, mafya said:

Palestinians havnt got a state and have been wanting statehood for the last 70 years. Netenyahu has openly said he has prevented any chance of a 2 state solution so no it’s not both sides not wanting it=
https://www.timesofisrael.com/pointing-to-hamass-little-state-netanyahu-touts-role-blocking-2-state-solution/amp/

My bold.

Yes, I'm sure they do I just don't think they really want to share it with Israel. 

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Yes, I'm sure they do I just don't think they really want to share it with Israel. 

Israel needs to give back the land it has stolen and stick with what it was originally given.  They don’t deserve anything extra imo for the decades they have brutalised the people they have occupied. A 2 month old baby died on satire to malnutrition due to Israel’s forced starvation. 

13 minutes ago, cressida said:

The sooner Netanyahu is tried on corruption charges and out of the way perhaps there can be a settlement which will suit both.

Netanyahu is a right wing Zionist whose life’s aim has been to get rid of all the Palestinians. He has actually done more harm to Israel’s reputation and now the Israeli public is demonstrating for his resignation 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

Israel needs to give back the land it has stolen and stick with what it was originally given.  They don’t deserve anything extra imo for the decades they have brutalised the people they have occupied. A 2 month old baby died on satire to malnutrition due to Israel’s forced starvation. 

That's very sad and I hope they get aid very soon. However I stand by my statement,  I don't believe Either side really want a 2 state solution. They are sworn enemies and hate each other with a passion. 

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

Netanyahu is a right wing Zionist whose life’s aim has been to get rid of all the Palestinians. He has actually done more harm to Israel’s reputation and now the Israeli public is demonstrating for his resignation 

Sounds like Adolf Hitler reborn .

45 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Here you go, this makes interesting reading. N.B. Don't make the mistake of thinking I support Hamas; I don't.
All the Times Israel Has Rejected Peace With Palestinians
Israel prefers endless conflict to a Palestinian state.

However, there have long been clear signs that factions within Hamas were moderating and open to long-term agreements with Israel.

In 1997, Khaled Mashal, then the top Hamas leader, offered a 30-year ceasefire to Israel. Israel did not respond — but did immediately try to assassinate Mashal in Jordan.

In 2004, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Hamas’s chief religious leader, called for a 10-year truce with Israel if it returned to its pre-1967 borders. Israel assassinated him two months later.

In 2012, according to an Israeli peace activist, the head of Hamas’s military wing had become convinced that Palestinians should negotiate a long-term truce with Israel.

On the same day Ahmed Jabari, Hamas’s military chief, was reviewing a draft proposal for such a truce, Israel assassinated him.

• Thanks 1