Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Right, but you said the majority of Israelis support the war and I'm asking how you know this. Thus far you haven't. I'd argue that like with the Palestinians, some of whome support Hamas, some Israelis will support the war but all of them?

No, I don't see that. The fact they have been in the IDF is neither here nor there. 

Serving in the side is important as they are complicit in the illegal occupation of Palestinians.

Some in Britain are moaning about too many immigrants yet the Israelis are actually stealing homes and land and you say it’s neither here nor there if they are serving In the iDF?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mafya said:

Serving in the side is important as they are complicit in the illegal occupation of Palestinians.

Some in Britain are moaning about too many immigrants yet the Israelis are actually stealing homes and land and you say it’s neither here nor there if they are serving In the iDF?

Well it is neither here nor there. I believe they have no choice weather or not they serve in the IDF. Many who joined may have not wanted to. I'm sorry but you seem to be tarring all Israelis with the same brush.

21 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Well it is neither here nor there. I believe they have no choice weather or not they serve in the IDF. Many who joined may have not wanted to. I'm sorry but you seem to be tarring all Israelis with the same brush.

Correct there's good and bad in all nations surely not all want a stupid war 🤬

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gaz678 said:

Correct there's good and bad in all nations surely not all want a stupid war 🤬

This is true. Take Ukraine for example. Just because our government wants to get involved and has gotten involved does that mean every Brit agrees?

Or what about Iraq?

Afghanistan?

Sierra Leone?

Libya?

Syria?

Yemen? Etc etc etc....

27 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Unfortunately the majority not all of Israelis believe they have a right to steal Palestinian land because god promised it to them so I’m not tarring all Israelis but from what I have read and news programs I have watched there is a majority who are fine with it.

31 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

This is true. Take Ukraine for example. Just because our government wants to get involved and has gotten involved does that mean every Brit agrees?

Or what about Iraq?

Afghanistan?

Sierra Leone?

Libya?

Syria?

Yemen? Etc etc etc....

You forgot the Falkland war ...

54 minutes ago, mafya said:

Unfortunately the majority not all of Israelis believe they have a right to steal Palestinian land because god promised it to them so I’m not tarring all Israelis but from what I have read and news programs I have watched there is a majority who are fine with it.

Maybe your news sources a biased? Not saying they are, just that they might be and I still don't see how you can say you know a majority of Israelis support the war. Not long ago I was convinced most Palestinians supported hamas. I made that claim on here but I don't believe that to be the case anymore.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Maybe your news sources a biased? Not saying they are, just that they might be and I still don't see how you can say you know a majority of Israelis support the war. Not long ago I was convinced most Palestinians supported hamas. I made that claim on here but I don't believe that to be the case anymore.

I watch non biased news that actually has pictures and interviews with Israelis instead of the bull**** western propaganda we are fed in this country.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Interesting piece in the Guardian =
https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/25/israelis-take-no-heed-of-global-anger-but-contempt-for-benjamin-netanyahu-growing