Eagles V Dem Blades

Baron99

6 hours ago, Baron99 said:

What’s your excuse, Mr Inadequate for not setting foot in The Sty?

Mind you, the prices the Tuna King charges the gullible these days, I don't suppose the benefit money stretches that far.  A job is a wonderful thing. 

Five and half hours to get there and five hours to get back, M1 closed., detours etc.

Credit to everyone single supporter that made it there, I don't know about empty seats but only someone with an empty head could criticise that .

8 hours ago, Baron99 said:

What’s your excuse, Mr Inadequate for not setting foot in The Sty?

Mind you, the prices the Tuna King charges the gullible these days, I don't suppose the benefit money stretches that far.  A job is a wonderful thing. 

I decided to stop going when Sheffield Transport stopped using the original trams.

The benefit money isn't bad to be honest, everything gets paid and I still manage 3 nights a week in the pub.

As far as a job goes, I'll just have to take your word for it as I wouldn't know. It's been a hard life, but I am grateful to the taxpayer. If you're one, well I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Five and half hours to get there and five hours to get back, M1 closed., detours etc.

Credit to everyone single supporter that made it there, I don't know about empty seats but only someone with an empty head could criticise that .

Awful journey to Selhurst park, it's ok until you hit London, then just rancid.

I used to live near the ground in the 90s so fortunately it was great when the owls came to town, very seldom we ever got a result.