Huddersfield V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

38 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Absolutely rancid performance, especially second half.  Huddersfield are poo but still put four past us.

Rumours of a falling out with Marvin Johnson, playing a debutante at left back who was blowing after 15 minutes when a solid LB is on the bench, playing a league one RB in midfield when Vaulks and Diaby on the bench..... first time I've questioned Rohls tactics today.

I, and many others, have left Rohl to get on with it, as we trust him.

Well, now,  I must say that a few times I've not been happy with his team selection. Square pegs in round holes on quite a few occasions.

Fletcher? Nah! Leaving James on the bench? Nah! Musaba guaranteed a spot? Nah! I understand he wants to play a quick, pressing game, with young fit lads (not working yet is it?), but there's no substitute for experience. I'm sure we'd haved fared better in some games with Gregs, Smith and James onboard. Experience in the right places at the right time. Today, for instance, he shook the dice after an hour and threw anybody on. Glad I weren't near the bench or I'd have been shoved on.

That said, if Bannan and Windass say he's the best, then I'll take their word for it.

We'll see. We're not down yet.

That's next month.

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Well, now,  I must say that a few times I've not been happy with his team selection. Square pegs in round holes on quite a few occasions.

Fletcher? Nah! Leaving James on the bench? Nah! Musaba guaranteed a spot? Nah! I understand he wants to play a quick, pressing game, with young fit lads (not working yet is it?), but there's no substitute for experience. I'm sure we'd haved fared better in some games with Gregs, Smith and James onboard. Experience in the right places at the right time. Today, for instance, he shook the dice after an hour and threw anybody on. Glad I weren't near the bench or I'd have been shoved on.

That said, if Bannan and Windass say he's the best, then I'll take their word for it.

That's next month.

I remember Premier League Barry Bannan saying Chansiri was a great chairman ,so anything he says should involve a pinch of salt .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I wouldn't. Windass said Xisco would have them playing like Man. City. They all say that, they really can't say anything else.

• Like 1

Playing two in CMF just doesnt work for us, Millwall stuck 4 past us, today was another poor decision from the manager, overun 2nd half in what must be our worst performance of the season under Rohl and in quite possibly the most important game.

The first half was tedious to watch, 2 really poor sides littered with mistakes that was league one in standard, but the terriers siezed the initiative after the break and capitalised on indecision and once infront carved a hapless looking wednesday open at will.

Yet another relegation under chansiris hopeless stewardship looming VERY large after today.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

Ohhh he's off again look t'old sheridan....

Will keep my eyes peeled for more PMs threatening violence... 😂😂😂😂

You absolute plum. I'd even give you 3 free hits.

Can I have one of these please?

After the Watford performance I expected a win today, in a scrappy first half we had a few breaks that came to nothing but I thought one may come off and give us a goal, not to be. The second half was a complete disaster, it's back to L1 I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

That's next month.

Sounds like Wilder

Just seen the 'massive' on the EFL programme.

They called Alf Ramsey a maverick when he introduced the World to 4-4-2.

Terry Venables was called a genius for bringing in the Diamond & Christmas Tree formations. 

What word do our porcine brethren offer for Mr Rolf coming up with the radical formation he was playing at Huddersfield, the new 1-9 formation?

15 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

Ohhh he's off again look t'old sheridan....

Will keep my eyes peeled for more PMs threatening violence... 😂😂😂😂

You absolute plum. I'd even give you 3 free hits.

I’d only need the 1 free hit …but I’ll not waste the opportunity for 2 more 🤡

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1