Sheffield Pro Football Is Crapp .

cuttsie

Both sides of the City that is .

I now watch on TV as I am no longer into a long walk home on a winter night when its cold and damp '

I have  had over 60 ears of live matches so say what you want I have done my time at both grounds .

What i see now on TV makes me turn it off ,   Take this week  I have watched both our pro clubs play . They have both had the majority of play and chances ,  And in the end come out with now't . 

Both are bottom of their league , Both have  newish managers , these managers keep getting praise from both sets of fans saying things are looking up just hang in and so on .

Well I have news for you . Things are not looking up in fact things are just as crap as the last managers or the ones before .

The Owls have a forward line that cannot hit barn door from two yards neer mind actually score a few goals , United are  the same they have a bussaling centre forward called  Mac summat or other who gives a 100% but show him the net and his feet turn to jelly . 

Its alright kidding our selves that things will look up , but it waint , not until players are signed who are equal to the players playing for the majority of clubs in the divisions we are in .

Do not get me wrong , United would pisss the Championship with the team they have . The Owls would be contenders for the top three in the so called div one .

But at the moment the pair of em are crapp .

Edited by cuttsie
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Both sides of the City that is .

I now watch on TV as I am no longer into a long walk home on a winter night when its cold and damp '

I have  had over 60 ears of live matches so say what you want I have done my time at both grounds .

What i see now on TV makes me turn it off ,   Take this week  I have watched both our pro clubs play . They have both had the majority of play and chances ,  And in the end come out with now't . 

Both are bottom of their league , Both have  newish managers , these managers keep getting praise from both sets of fans saying things are looking up just hang in and so on .

Well I have news for you . Things are not looking up in fact things are just as crap as the last managers or the ones before .

The Owls have a forward line that cannot hit barn door from two yards neer mind actually score a few goals , United are  the same they have a bussaling centre forward called  Mac summat or other who gives a 100% but show him the net and his feet turn to jelly . 

Its alright kidding our selves that things will look up , but it waint , not until players are signed who are equal to the players playing for the majority of clubs in the divisions we are in .

Do not get me wrong , United would pisss the Championship with the team they have . The Owls would be contenders for the top three in the so called div one .

But at the moment the pair of em are crapp .

Good post cuttsie, agree with all you have said.

Tell thi sumat else, this football section is crap when it shouldn't be and we all know why !

Edited by Runningman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, bassett one said:

have to go to america or saudi and put full page adverts in the press ect wanted 2 mad people with millions to spend ,for 2 sheffield clubs sure they will be queuing  well some believe they are queuing for swfc ,

United are owned by the Saudi Royals already . 

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Well the Owls excuse is that they are skint ,  United have spent millions and have had the unfair parachute money , But both teams are a disgrace to our City .

They are crap .

cuttsie by comparison with the majority of clubs in the Prem the Blades are skint.  We simply can't compete with the amounts being spent and if we attempt to do so bankruptcy will be the result. https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/premier-league-squad-cost-millions-transfer-fees-man-utd-arsenal-chelsea-liverpool

Check that out, we're not at the races. Good luck to Luton, brilliant achievement so far, hope they survive but even  if they do they'll be down next season.

Please give it a rest with the parachute complaints. Clubs are given those payments in order to enable them to try to be competitive and sign players that need to ensure they get paid the amount agreed over the length of their contract even if relegated.

In order to qualify for those payments a club has to perform on the field of play and win promotion to the Premier League. United did that last season. Your club has failed to manage that so far this century, but I'm sure that when you finally do ( note when. not if ) you will not be complaining about parachute payments.

And yes, I agree with your thread title we are both crapp.

34 minutes ago, m williamson said:

cuttsie by comparison with the majority of clubs in the Prem the Blades are skint.  We simply can't compete with the amounts being spent and if we attempt to do so bankruptcy will be the result. https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/premier-league-squad-cost-millions-transfer-fees-man-utd-arsenal-chelsea-liverpool

Check that out, we're not at the races. Good luck to Luton, brilliant achievement so far, hope they survive but even  if they do they'll be down next season.

Please give it a rest with the parachute complaints. Clubs are given those payments in order to enable them to try to be competitive and sign players that need to ensure they get paid the amount agreed over the length of their contract even if relegated.

In order to qualify for those payments a club has to perform on the field of play and win promotion to the Premier League. United did that last season. Your club has failed to manage that so far this century, but I'm sure that when you finally do ( note when. not if ) you will not be complaining about parachute payments.

And yes, I agree with your thread title we are both crapp.

Said so many times that we cannot compete financially in this league.

We just can’t.

The Prince doesn’t have the personal finances to do so, and thankfully he will only loan against guaranteed future earnings.

That restricts us massively, but also means he won’t bankrupt us, because he isn’t loading up unplayable debt.

Back to the old “better the devil you know” maybe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Said so many times that we cannot compete financially in this league.

We just can’t.

The Prince doesn’t have the personal finances to do so, and thankfully he will only loan against guaranteed future earnings.

That restricts us massively, but also means he won’t bankrupt us, because he isn’t loading up unplayable debt.

Back to the old “better the devil you know” maybe.

*unpayable

For some reason I can’t edit