Please don't be going barmy,

If you catch me eating a sarnie,

Walk on by, 
Walk on by.

I love our English eccentrics🤩

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

I love our English eccentrics🤩

Did you watch the video in the OP Cressida? Comedy gold right there. Nearly choked on my Spam sarnie.😂

Linesman showed total lack of respect by eating a sarnie in front of a Premier League manager.😂

I didn't,  talking of Comedy Gold I'm having to watch Morecambe & Wise Xmas episodes - son has only just discovered them.

Anyway back to football,  I used to watch Serie A on C4,  now I watch La Liga FV26 (?)  not been a match on for months.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cressida said:

Is this a new Mod, award -  if I win a prize I want Jack Grey back.

cressida had the most liked content!

IIGCOMMUNITY REPUTATION

1,306Excellent

1 FOLLOWER

Yeah, where did Jack go? Was just thinking the same the other day. Let's get Jack back. We could just alter the lyrics to this.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Make sure you aren't eating a sandwich. Unless it was next season of course, yes, you should be OK next season, I think. 😂😂😂

Comedy gold from the comedy club. That has surely been edited hasn't it? Well, thinking about it and who said it, maybe not. The exact sort of stuff you'd expect from Wilder.

3 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Make sure you aren't eating a sandwich. Unless it was next season of course, yes, you should be OK next season, I think. 😂😂😂

This is going to get eternally bumped isn't it. Tufty says he was talking to the ref and the linesman was eating a sarnie whilst the linesman was talking to a premier league manager. So question has to be, was Roy Hodgson in there as well? Tufty speaking to the ref. Hodgson and the linesman talking and Tufty got upset because the linesman was eating a sarnie whilst talking to Hodgson? Is that it or am I missing something?

Embarrassing. I'd get Hecky back if he could drive.