If You Bump Into Wilder In The Street.

On 01/02/2024 at 20:19, KP Nuts 2 said:

Make sure you aren't eating a sandwich. Unless it was next season of course, yes, you should be OK next season, I think.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

Bump ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Ronson

Apparentlyย Corporal Jones was right. "They don't like it up em, Mr Mainwaring."ย  Some prissy keyboard warrior on this thread has reported me & I've had a warning.ย  Clearly, as in life, some can dish but not take it.ย 

ย 

Well I'll be monitoring responses to anything I post as well but I'll be man enough to own up to reporting you.ย ย 

On 01/02/2024 at 20:19, KP Nuts 2 said:

Make sure you aren't eating a sandwich. Unless it was next season of course, yes, you should be OK next season, I think.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

The weekend is nearly upon us so let's all get ready and in the mood by having another laugh at Wilder complaining about the linesman having a sarnie in his presence. Embarrassing or what?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Enjoy.

1 hour ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

The weekend is nearly upon us so let's all get ready and in the mood by having another laugh at Wilder complaining about the linesman having a sarnie in his presence. Embarrassing or what?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Enjoy.

Is there actually any film footage of this incident? ( I live outside the UK so non available) , Was it a linesman or fourth official -neither who should be eating on the job- who was talking to Roy Hodgsonย  at the time and if play had stopped, what's the conversation to do with Chris Wilder?

1 hour ago, St Petre said:

Is there actually any film footage of this incident? ( I live outside the UK so non available) , Was it a linesman or fourth official -neither who should be eating on the job- who was talking to Roy Hodgsonย  at the time and if play had stopped, what's the conversation to do with Chris Wilder?

No, I doubt there be any footage. I think Wilder had gone to see the referee about something and a linesman was eating a sandwich at the time. I havenโ€™t a clue what Wilder expected the bloke to do with his sandwich when he went in to see the ref. He has in inflated sense of importance does Wilder. Iโ€™m sure KP will fill us in.