London Chemical Attack

1 hour ago, vmam said:

My question is why is this animal still in the UK? 

Because this country is run by do-gooders, just look at most of the crimes that are committed here and decide for yourself just who's committing them.

Men.

What is it with the powers that be that run this country, why has Parliament not brought in a law saying they will deport people like this. I am not bothered what happens to him if he is deported, he was given the chance to make a new life here and he abused it. I have said for years after reading other stories like this why have the Government not made it a law that anyone granted asylum will be deported if they commit serious crimes no second chance, also serial offenders for less serious crimes told that on a second offence they would be deported. We have too many do-gooders in this country who will be saying yes but if he is deported he might get hurt. Tough s**t far better it is him than some women being sexually assaulted, I wonder if the people that allowed him to stay are able to sleep knowing what they have caused his victims to go through. End of rant.

• Like 3

Apparently it's a rather common practice in Afghanistan so expect more on our streets.

Every day, you hear that somebody's thrown acid at a girl's face … or they poison their water.” There were at least 185 documented attacks on schools and hospitals in Afghanistan last year, according to the United Nations. The majority were attributed to armed groups opposed to girls' education.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Apparently it's a rather common practice in Afghanistan so expect more on our streets.

Every day, you hear that somebody's thrown acid at a girl's face … or they poison their water.” There were at least 185 documented attacks on schools and hospitals in Afghanistan last year, according to the United Nations. The majority were attributed to armed groups opposed to girls' education.

“Some of the reasons women have been subjected to acid attacks include rejecting marriage proposals, giving birth to daughters instead of sons, and not bringing enough dowry to their in-laws' houses,

Very common in Pakistan,India and. Bangladesh.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

“Some of the reasons women have been subjected to acid attacks include rejecting marriage proposals, giving birth to daughters instead of sons, and not bringing enough dowry to their in-laws' houses,

Very common in Pakistan,India and. Bangladesh.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/07/04/asia/afghanistan-schoolgirls-acid-attack/index.html

35 minutes ago, iansheff said:

What is it with the powers that be that run this country, why has Parliament not brought in a law saying they will deport people like this. I am not bothered what happens to him if he is deported, he was given the chance to make a new life here and he abused it. I have said for years after reading other stories like this why have the Government not made it a law that anyone granted asylum will be deported if they commit serious crimes no second chance, also serial offenders for less serious crimes told that on a second offence they would be deported. We have too many do-gooders in this country who will be saying yes but if he is deported he might get hurt. Tough s**t far better it is him than some women being sexually assaulted, I wonder if the people that allowed him to stay are able to sleep knowing what they have caused his victims to go through. End of rant.

Those laws are already in place