London Chemical Attack

16 hours ago, Axe said:

It is fairly obvious someone or people are protecting the person who the police are seeking regarding the savage attacks. 

EIther that or a body might be found.

Hes certainly taking some finding

21 minutes ago, RJRB said:

EIther that or a body might be found.

Hes certainly taking some finding

Apparently he has a number of relatives living in England.  It is common for successful asylum seekers to arrange for family members to come to our country and join them.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Apparently he has a number of relatives living in England.  It is common for successful asylum seekers to arrange for family members to come to our country and join them.

Crikey, could take the police years to find him.

Hope he doesn’t try to leave the country dressed as a Muslim woman wearing the full veil as the Somalian man who murdered a police woman did. Hopefully customs and border control aren’t daft enough to fall for that again.  On the other hand nothing surprises me in this country. Hope the police find him soon.

On 06/02/2024 at 15:48, hauxwell said:

Hope he doesn’t try to leave the country dressed as a Muslim woman wearing the full veil as the Somalian man who murdered a police woman did. Hopefully customs and border control aren’t daft enough to fall for that again.  On the other hand nothing surprises me in this country. Hope the police find him soon.

My bold. 

It wouldn't surprise me.  He might be making his way back home as we speak? 

Alternatively, the authorities might find this 'Christian' holed up in a mosque?  

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

If he’s not dead or absconded, someone is helping him . If that’s the case , everyone helping him should be dealt with severely by the courts.

He's probably playing upfront for the Owls.