London Chemical Attack

58 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He was leaning over a bridge so must be dead?

Ok. 

Well it's more plausible than no actual sightings by the public despite the massive damage to his face, he'd stand out a mile

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Well it's more plausible than no actual sightings by the public despite the massive damage to his face, he'd stand out a mile

I'm surprised not one single person suspected it might be the person the police were looking for  when he was seen on cctv/ in Tesco.

I mean, there's not many ppl walking around with half of their face missing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cressida said:

Will the police use divers?

No, there's no need. About a mile from Chelsea Bridge there's a huge plug that's removed whenever they need to drain the Thames for cleaning, shopping trolly recovery etc. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, hauxwell said:

Hopefully he has jumped into the river. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has lost his sight in his injured eye, I think he will have been in a lot of pain, serves him right. 

Even if he has topped himself,  he achieved his aim, which was to disfigure the woman and kids he attacked. 

Their lives won't ever be the same again.

1 minute ago, Baz1 said:

Even if he has topped himself,  he achieved his aim, which was to disfigure the woman and kids he attacked. 

Their lives won't ever be the same again.

Its  been on the local news up here in Newcastle  that the woman will lose one of her eyes. At least if she makes a recovery she won’t have to sit through his trial and know that one day he will be released from prison. 

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Hope the rats have a nice feast on him .

They'll probably avoid him like a Tesco Finest Sausage..

(Yeah, I once used one for rat bait, they never even touched it after 4 days  it took some rancid chicken to finally get the buggers to come out in the open🙄