London Chemical Attack

Just now, cressida said:

I know that,  how is that in the UK the Muslim gangs only assault white girls - discrimination?  - only asking a question.

They are easy meat as they are mostly in 'care', mostly vulnerable young girls. One guy I know (Pakistani muslim) said some Muslims see white girls as trash, there to be used etc.

He personally reported several men in his community to syp for grooming but apparently nothing happened about it.

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

They are easy meat as they are mostly in 'care', mostly vulnerable young girls. One guy I know (Pakistani muslim) said some Muslims see white girls as trash, there to be used etc.

He personally reported several men in his community to syp for grooming but apparently nothing happened about it.

I hope that his report was recorded,  Maggie Oliver (Dame) did an honest job in bringing the injustice to light.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cressida said:

I hope that his report was recorded,  Maggie Oliver (Dame) did an honest job in bringing the injustice to light.

I've no idea tbh cressida. I didn't want to push the subject with him, he's a good man and telling me was clearly very difficult so I let it rest. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, cressida said:

I know that,  how is that in the UK the Muslim gangs only assault white girls - discrimination?  - only asking a question.

I watched a programme once where a professor said that his view was that most of the females in the care system were white and when they were hanging about at nights it was mostly Pakistani men who are part of the night time economy ie taxi drivers takeaways etc plus the fact that white women/girls were of a culture that is liberal when it comes to sex ie Muslim women are more conservative no sex before marriage  etc. When the girls were wondering about late at night or locked out of the hostels it was mostly Pakistani men they encountered out and about at those times. Yes some do see white girls as easy meat  etc. There are also Pakistani men who don’t adhere to the age of consent. Non white girls have also been groomed but the majority are white. It is a mixture of different factors that lead to the situation. 

1 hour ago, mafya said:

I watched a programme once where a professor said that his view was that most of the females in the care system were white and when they were hanging about at nights it was mostly Pakistani men who are part of the night time economy ie taxi drivers takeaways etc plus the fact that white women/girls were of a culture that is liberal when it comes to sex ie Muslim women are more conservative no sex before marriage  etc. When the girls were wondering about late at night or locked out of the hostels it was mostly Pakistani men they encountered out and about at those times. Yes some do see white girls as easy meat  etc. There are also Pakistani men who don’t adhere to the age of consent. Non white girls have also been groomed but the majority are white. It is a mixture of different factors that lead to the situation. 

The age of consent is lower in poorer countries, I recall a news item about a asain couple that had been married for eighty years, the lady was married at fourteen. 

Another scumbag allowed to roam free due to the lefty triait of thinking all asylum seekers are desperate people fleeing persecution, this vile specimen had been granted asylum even after committing a sexual assault.

The people who granted him asylum should be named and appear on every news outlet for the next few days, they'll remain anonymous though of course.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Another scumbag allowed to roam free due to the lefty triait of thinking all asylum seekers are desperate people fleeing persecution, this vile specimen had been granted asylum even after committing a sexual assault.

The people who granted him asylum should be named and appear on every news outlet for the next few days, they'll remain anonymous though of course.

I think you will find that we have a right wing Government that is ineffective on many levels!

7 hours ago, El Cid said:

I think you will find that we have a right wing Government that is ineffective on many levels!

Who's hands are tied by numerous laws and parasite human rights lawyers delaying cases time after time after time.

Still it gives us more time to appreciate the culture and cuisines that benefit us tremendously. I mean the UK would be in a right tangle without acid attacks and goat stew.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Who's hands are tied by numerous laws and parasite human rights lawyers delaying cases time after time after time.

Still it gives us more time to appreciate the culture and cuisines that benefit us tremendously. I mean the UK would be in a right tangle without acid attacks and goat stew.

It was our governments who made all our laws in the first place so it looks like they got it wrong doesn't it ?

Your bottom line says that your views on race and immigration are starting to show through again.

I thought I remembered you saying that you liked foreign cuisines and enjoy them when you travel abroad in the same way as they do.

10 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Another righty trait thinking all Asylum seekers are criminals 

10 hours ago, Top4719 said:

No they absolutely shouldn't because they haven't done anything wrong. You're confusing the home office with the film Minority Report. How can an Asylum decision maker have any inclination that this guy would go on to throw acid in someone's face? 

Nevermind the fact that these decision makers aren't Investigators or Police, they aren't afforded the luxury of time. So have to make sound decisions based on the information in front of them..

Bemoan the fact that he received a suspended sentence, not served any prison time meaning that he's not automatically considered for deportation.

Don't have a pop at Home Office staff that have to work under tremendous pressure. 

• Like 1