London Chemical Attack

Brave post Axe,  the fiend should be recognizable as he has disfigured himself,  probably in hiding - he wouldn't have got away with it in a Muslim country,  or would he? - and that's why he's done it here.

25 minutes ago, Axe said:

Firstly the person who committed the attack should never ever have  been allowed to enter our country.  For those who encourage diversity in our country that means accepting foreign traditions such as men who  have issues with a wife or partner taking revenge by attacking the wife or partner to deliberately disfigure them to make them unacttractive  to other men. Donald Trump had the right idea when he brought in a travel ban from people entering the USA from seven majority Muslim countries.  We need a government who will issue a travel ban from all Muslims entering our country.  It is time to bring back common decency and traditional Christian values to our country.  Enough is enough.

No government will issue a ban on Muslim countries so it's not even worth suggesting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

No government will issue a ban on Muslim countries so it's not even worth suggesting. 

Possibly his opinion on what he believes should happen,  fair comment.

9 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Sorry, @Axe, but that is pure stupidity. What is needed is a condition imposed on them to respect UK law - as they seem to insist on for travellers to their country.

I thought every foreigner who entered our country was obliged to respect and obey English law.  When ever I have travelled to foreign countries I have always respected their laws. I have never visited any Muslim countries because they have laws such as not allowing alcohol which is something I like to enjoy. 

Just now, Axe said:

I thought every foreigner who entered our country was obliged to respect and obey English law.  When ever I have travelled to foreign countries I have always respected their laws. I have never visited any Muslim countries because they have laws such as not allowing alcohol which is something I like to enjoy. 

They are.

• Like 1

Just now, Axe said:

Not even British people observe their own law's so this is just one criminal out of all the law abiding people that enter our country 

9 minutes ago, cressida said:

Brave post Axe,  the fiend should be recognizable as he has disfigured himself,  probably in hiding - he wouldn't have got away with it in a Muslim country,  or would he? - and that's why he's done it here.

In Muslim countries females do not get the same protection in law as they do in civilised Christian countries. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

In Muslim countries females do not get the same protection in law as they do in civilised Christian countries. 

I know that,  how is that in the UK the Muslim gangs only assault white girls - discrimination?  - only asking a question.