Dem Blades V The Villans

Baron99

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

He’s over on the Huddersfield thread, having what can only be described as a bit of a funny turn😁

Not like monkes that. He'll be playing the mental health card again soon enough.

😂😂😂 Grumpy looking grumpy again. Nothing to do with the result by the way, he caught the lino eating a sandwich again whilst he was talking to him. Strange state of affairs really when the united anthem is all about....................... eating a sarnie.😂😂😂

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 16.26.39.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

😂😂😂 Grumpy looking grumpy again. Nothing to do with the result by the way, he caught the lino eating a sandwich again whilst he was talking to him. Strange state of affairs really when the united anthem is all about....................... eating a sarnie.😂😂😂

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 16.26.39.png

Post of the decade

Most of today’s shambles of a performance has to sit at Wilders feet. 

Why drop Robinson for a kid that’s been here a day? 

Why is he not starting Archer? How is Osula better than Archer?

And why the hell would you not start Hamer.

Totally baffling. Wilder totally screwed up today.

I cannot for the life of me see what Wilder had brought to the club during this second tenure. He’s improved very little. I didn’t want him back, and I wish he hadn’t come back.

• Like 1