Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Birmingham

well at least we are at home,but sadly needed a forward something you can pay to much for as we know , i think its restruct the whole team in the summer,and hope we can keep the backroom staff and get a good young eager side together,but dont think they will stay,hope i am wrong on that. cannot see buyers queuing up to buy us like many think either.

19 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well at least we are at home,but sadly needed a forward something you can pay to much for as we know , i think its restruct the whole team in the summer,and hope we can keep the backroom staff and get a good young eager side together,but dont think they will stay,hope i am wrong on that. cannot see buyers queuing up to buy us like many think either.

Today’s 2nd half performance was as bad as any during Xisco,s reign ….. at this rate we,ll need snookers to stop up ….what a disaster this season is turning out to be ….

• Like 1

I don't like to knock professional footballers, as all our squad are, but strewth, WTF is happening?

We're not a bad team. Only one or two players appear to not be up to Championship level.

Rohl seems to be picking strong starting elevens, though I miss the James/Johnson pairing, down the left.

Surely the desire to get goals by our strikers is strong? It's frustrating creating chances, only for them to come to nowt. ONE, just one goal, early on, would change the next ninety or so minutes, but we rarely, if ever, score those early chances.

As I said, I don't like knocking individual players, but I think Musaba needs the greed element knocking out of his system. I'd drop him 'til he learns to part with the flipping thing. More than a few times, a timely pass would have changed the whole direction of the game, but his selfishness has let us down.

For that, and a few other reasons, Division 1 beckons.

I'm going to pray, but I doubt that there's anyone to listen to me.

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Haha 1

If they dont win this one they are doomed

Huddersfield was the last chance saloon. but then someone gave the owls one last chance

But home game against the Geordies, sorry, I can only see a loss

33 minutes ago, rogets said:

But home game against the Geordies, sorry, I can only see a loss

I'm missing something here Mr Rogets although I understand it may be subliminal and beyond my intellect which admittedly is lacking.

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

The thing is that if we go down, which looks likely, then Rohl goes down with us, he'll have a relegation on his CV and will hopefully want to negate that by taking us straight back up again. I hope he stays and I hope DC backs him as much as he possibly can and hopefully Kevin Beadell is beavering away in the background lining us a few up.

There's nobody waiting to buy us mate, we may have a few tyre kickers, shysters etc, trying to manipulate the easily duped into forcing the Chairman out but that's the last thing we need. If there were any, they'd have been forming an orderly queue after the plays off semi's and final. Sometimes you just have to play he hand you've been dealt.

14 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I'm missing something here Mr Rogets although I understand it may be subliminal and beyond my intellect which admittedly is lacking.

Birmingham from the north east?

• Like 1

Desperately need three points from this one ..& hope results go our way elsewhere….but the fact we’re now six games without a win & the transfer window has left everyone feeling underwhelmed,least of all the manager ….doesn’t fill anyone with confidence that we can actually win on Friday…