Bbc Employee Called Jewish People 'Nazis' And Whites 'Parasites'

4 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Not belong before the antisemitism mob on these pages is out to say that she  is a poor mixed-up lass who is misunderstood .

Get tin hats on . 

Never come across any anti-Semitics on this forum although there are some like me who think the Israeli government should be be jailed for the mistakes they have made.

That means you're wrong again cuttsie.    I've never known one man be so wrong on so many things until I came across you.

She is a disgrace to humanity and I can't think of any group of people which  would agree with what she says.

Glad you're holding on the the tin hat though I don't know what it's ever going to protect.

5 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

A senior BBC employee branded Jewish people “Nazis” and white people “parasites” in a string of social media posts.

The BBC has been informed of statements made online by Dawn Queva, who is a scheduling coordinator at BBC Three, according to her online profile.

Posts made on her Facebook page include calling Jewish people “Nazi apartheid parasites” that funded a “holohoax”.

Her posts repeatedly attack white people, calling them a “virus” and “mutant invader species”.

Ms Queva, whose location is listed as London on her Linkedin profile, also brands the UK “bigoted” and “genocidal” and claims white Europeans are “melanin-recessive parasites”.

The posts come after Tim Davie, the BBC director general, held a “listening” session for staff concerns following the breakout of the Israel-Hamas conflict, which has led some Jewish employees to file official complaints about anti-Semitism.

Ms Queva’s posts were made under the name of Dawn Las Quevas-Allen on Facebook, but it has the same profile picture as her regular profile, and trade magazine Deadline reports that her identity has been confirmed.

‘Synagogue of Satan cabal’

She previously worked with Disney and UKTV, according to her Linkedin profile,

Ms Queva’s post made numerous references to the supposed origins of the Jewish people, claiming that they are not truly Jewish, but a “synagogue of Satan cabal calling themselves “JeWISH”.

Your thoughts?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/02/01/bbc-employee-called-jewish-people-nazis-and-uk-bigoted/

Sounds like a fruitcake .

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Sounds like a fruitcake .

Indeed, I wonder if she worked for someone other than the BBC, the story would have received the same style of news coverage.
For me, it's absolutely right to criticise her, but some folk are jumping on the bandwagon to use her personal actions to attack her employer.
I do find it a little odd that some people who demand the right to unconditional free speech aren't leaping to her defence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Being Muslim isn't a race either but you and others still play the race card when it suits.

Funny that 🙄

I know the difference between racism and xenophobia but it seems you don’t. I’ve never pulled the race card either so your post is just a load of cobblers.

🙄

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You're both talking like I approve of what's going on. Find a post of mine where I support the deaths of innocents on either side.

Go on, off you pop or is it your turn to 'stand well back'?

Nobody said that so stop assuming and I think the point being made is you are biased when something  derogatory is said against Israel or Jewish people compared to when it’s said against the Palestinians. You start a thread like this but I didn’t see you starting one when it’s the Palestinians.

17 minutes ago, peak4 said:

Indeed, I wonder if she worked for someone other than the BBC, the story would have received the same style of news coverage.
For me, it's absolutely right to criticise her, but some folk are jumping on the bandwagon to use her personal actions to attack her employer.
I do find it a little odd that some people who demand the right to unconditional free speech aren't leaping to her defence.

There is no such thing as free speech in this country. Singing Christian hymns in public resulted in action from a police representative. A Christian woman praying silently outside an abortion clinic was arrested. Yet this person makes wholly racist remarks about the White race and....tumbleweed...nada. We are sleepwalking in to a tyrannical dictatorship. Not all race hate speech is being treated equally. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Never come across any anti-Semitics on this forum although there are some like me who think the Israeli government should be be jailed for the mistakes they have made.

That means you're wrong again cuttsie.    I've never known one man be so wrong on so many things until I came across you.

She is a disgrace to humanity and I can't think of any group of people which  would agree with what she says.

Glad you're holding on the the tin hat though I don't know what it's ever going to protect.

I don't think I have either, certainly not recently;  several who have been falsely accused though.
I do recall in the past a few commentators who I would regard as anti-semitic have been promoted by some members on here.
I thinking individuals like Paul Joseph Watson and Katie Hopkins who have certainly had content shared here, though it's possible that those promoting their other content aren't aware of all of their views. 

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

There is no such thing as free speech in this country. Singing Christian hymns in public resulted in action from a police representative. A Christian woman praying silently outside an abortion clinic was arrested. Yet this person makes wholly racist remarks about the White race and....tumbleweed...nada. We are sleepwalking in to a tyrannical dictatorship. Not all race hate speech is being treated equally. 

Makes you wonder if we should 'tread carefully' on everything which becomes an issue.

Edited by cressida
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

Makes you wonder if we should 'tread carefully' on everything which becomes an issue.

We shouldn't have to but you raise an interesting point. I feel like I have to scrutinise everything I type with a fine toothcomb. Yet this person explicitly insults a whole race and has no worry about a knock at the door from the old bill, whereas people have been arrested and publicly shamed for saying far less.

• Like 2