Bbc Employee Called Jewish People 'Nazis' And Whites 'Parasites'

21 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Calling an entire race "parasites" should result in action taken by the CPS surely?

It should be investigated certainly, along with much other hate speech.
The whole concept of dehumanising and inflammatory language, regardless of who uses it, should be condemned.

I seem to recall nothing being done about this example

Home Secretary Suella Braverman has doubled down on her use of inflammatory language after being confronted by a survivor of the Holocaust at a meeting in her constituency on Friday.

Joan Salter, 83, told Ms Braverman that her language reminded her of that used by the Nazis to justify murdering her family.
https://www.scottishlegal.com/articles/braverman-doubles-down-after-being-confronted-by-holocaust-survivor-over-inflammatory-language

On a wider front, how many times have you heard some politicians refer to Palestinians as "Cockroaches" etc
This is exactly the language used to dehumanise the Tutsi in Rwanda

Tutsis “are cockroaches. We will kill you.”
Arabs are like “drugged cockroaches in a bottle.”

The first quote was a line repeated frequently by Radio Television Libre des Mille Collines, a Rwandan radio station that is largely blamed for inciting hatred toward the Tutsi people.
The second was a 1983 quote from former Israeli army chief of staff Gen. Rafael Eitan when speaking at an Israeli parliamentary committee hearing.

Israel’s Gaza war rooted in dehumanizing, genocidal language

Not an outlet I normally quote or follow, but watch this video all the way through for further examples of dehumanising language.
While the world debates the legality of what Israel is doing in Gaza, Israeli leaders themselves have been crystal clear about their intent.
https://5pillarsuk.com/2023/11/09/israels-genocidal-intent-in-its-own-words/

Despite what some people like to claim "Hurty Words" do have real life consequences
In the video he [ Israeli soldier Chai Hamo ] recorded and posted to his Facebook account, he said the Israeli army killed ‘tens of thousands of Amalek’ and destroyed the vast majority of Gaza.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240131-israeli-soldier-says-to-become-a-moral-army-they-must-execute-all-arab/

5 minutes ago, mafya said:

Snipped 

I just pull them up when they display double standards but some people see my being assertive as aggressive 

Snipped 

People can display what ever standards they like. That's nothing to do with you.

I mean, look at this thread. You've done a grand job derailing it and all because you 'think' I have double standards and you 'think' I support Israel.

Personally I don't care what you 'think'. I'll start any thread I like on any subject I like and I'll contribute to it as much or as little as I like and if you don't like that then tough.

Don't read them and go off and start your own. 

Are we done now or do you want to continue this pointless back and forth? 

21 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

People can display what ever standards they like. That's nothing to do with you.

I mean, look at this thread. You've done a grand job derailing it and all because you 'think' I have double standards and you 'think' I support Israel.

Personally I don't care what you 'think'. I'll start any thread I like on any subject I like and I'll contribute to it as much or as little as I like and if you don't like that then tough.

Don't read them and go off and start your own. 

Are we done now or do you want to continue this pointless back and forth? 

And you have the audacity to call me angry and aggressive? 😂

My posts were an observation and the same way you say you can do and post as you like then so can I. Best to just drop it here as it seems you are now the one chomping at the bit to carry it on when you could have just ended it by posting ok Mafya whatever you think or just an ok.

Anyway I need to print some documents off so I will leave the thread to continue.

5 minutes ago, mafya said:

And you have the audacity to call me angry and aggressive?

Snipped 

Yes because you are. Frequently you come on here with an attitude, sometimes swearing, often being rude to other posters. I'd say that qualifies, don't you? 

And by the way, you're still appearing to do your best to keep this thread off topic. Funny that 🙄

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes because you are. Frequently you come on here with an attitude, sometimes swearing, often being rude to other posters. I'd say that qualifies, don't you? 

And by the way, you're still appearing to do your best to keep this thread off topic. Funny that 🙄

More constructive to address the points raised in posts rather than the above side track.

A few asterisks and strong views run across aa wide range of subjects and by a number of contributors.

Plenty of  strong views on both the actions of Hamas terrorists and the vengeful Israeli response,and why wouldn’t there be?

17 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

A senior BBC employee branded Jewish people “Nazis” and white people “parasites” in a string of social media posts.

The BBC has been informed of statements made online by Dawn Queva, who is a scheduling coordinator at BBC Three, according to her online profile.

Posts made on her Facebook page include calling Jewish people “Nazi apartheid parasites” that funded a “holohoax”.

Her posts repeatedly attack white people, calling them a “virus” and “mutant invader species”.

Ms Queva, whose location is listed as London on her Linkedin profile, also brands the UK “bigoted” and “genocidal” and claims white Europeans are “melanin-recessive parasites”.

The posts come after Tim Davie, the BBC director general, held a “listening” session for staff concerns following the breakout of the Israel-Hamas conflict, which has led some Jewish employees to file official complaints about anti-Semitism.

Ms Queva’s posts were made under the name of Dawn Las Quevas-Allen on Facebook, but it has the same profile picture as her regular profile, and trade magazine Deadline reports that her identity has been confirmed.

‘Synagogue of Satan cabal’

She previously worked with Disney and UKTV, according to her Linkedin profile,

Ms Queva’s post made numerous references to the supposed origins of the Jewish people, claiming that they are not truly Jewish, but a “synagogue of Satan cabal calling themselves “JeWISH”.

Your thoughts?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/02/01/bbc-employee-called-jewish-people-nazis-and-uk-bigoted/

Your thoughts?

Don't tell me, she has mental health problems, she's been failed by the system, she's a victim of a racist society, her ancestors were slaves and her reparation cheque hasn't turned up, she can't be racist because she's black, it's that time of the month, she isn't usually like this etc, etc. What's surprising or maybe not surprising is the muted response from the media, especially the BBC who would be all over this like a rash if it was a white person saying these things about black people or Muslims but the silence is deafening. I can't find any mention of it on the BBC news website and the Radio 5 Live presenters seem blissfully unaware of it as well. Apparently, she's now been sacked so she'll be able to claim unfair dismissal and get a well paid job working for Diane Abbott.

• Like 1