Another Hate Protest.

Against the Jewish people   in Israel  .

This time by the mob who congregate on a regular basis out side the Town Hall , ripping down flags that were raised in support of the people murdered , raped and kidnapped on Oct 7th , last year ,

On Friday they are going to protest out side Barclays bank opposite the Town Hall , They are doing this to protest that the bank gives loans to firms who provide weapons and other goods to Israel , They conveniently forget to also protest against the Arab states  inc Iran and Saudi who supply the weapons that allow Hamas and  others to attack Israel from all sides of that surrounded Country .

Hypocritical beyond believe are these nutters that shove their banners and card board hate placards into peoples faces as they try to go about their every day tasks on our City streets .

All weapon suppliers are the same not just the ones who these people decide are the ones that need protesting against ,, Stop them all protest against them all then I along with millions more will join you .

Avoid the Town Hall like the plague on Friday or Saturday if you value a fair and level view of the subject .

• Sad 1

If they have jobs their employers may be recording how many days off these people are taking off for the protests,  they are turning the general public against them for sure.

34 minutes ago, cressida said:

If they have jobs their employers may be recording how many days off these people are taking off for the protests,  they are turning the general public against them for sure.

We all know what kind of jobs they do ,, If most em had to do a real days  graft they would vanish from the fray as the firms where folk do real graft would sack them .

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

We have a right to protest in this country, if you don’t like it then bugger off to a country where protesting is not allowed!!

We also have the right ton’Freedom of Speech’, if you don’t like it then by all means do similar.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mafya said:

We have a right to protest in this country, if you don’t like it then bugger off to a country where protesting is not allowed!!

Post of the year so far.

Coming from someone who constantly tells people to stop posting their views because he doesn't like them.!!

Brilliant.

😂😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, crookesey said:

We also have the right ton’Freedom of Speech’, if you don’t like it then by all means do similar.

Tried to edit as soon as I noticed my error, received a message that I couldn’t, could the owners please sort their act out?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Post of the year so far.

Coming from someone who constantly tells people to stop posting their views because he doesn't like them.!!

Brilliant.

😂😂

Almost spat my coffee out when I saw that.

Absoloute classic 🤣🤣

• Haha 1