Another Hate Protest.

19 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Tried to edit as soon as I noticed my error, received a message that I couldn’t, could the owners please sort their act out?

I've noticed that the editing option doesn't stay on screen for long before it disappears.  I presume this is happening for a reason but can't think what it is.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

I've noticed that the editing option doesn't stay on screen for long before it disappears.  I presume this is happening for a reason but can't think what it is.

I think it's wonderful.

It's responsible for producing some absolutely cracking posts.

1 minute ago, crookesey said:

By all means practice what you preach.

Exactly what I'm doing.   Why,  does that upset you ?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I think it's wonderful.

It's responsible for producing some absolutely cracking posts.

I presume you mean that the lack of editing is wonderful though I can't think why.

Long time since I've seen a cracking post on here but always hoping.

The Palestinian Peace protest may have stepped up over the last few weeks,but it’s certainly nothing new.

I can remember similar at least 15 years ago and probably longer because of the treatment and displacement of Palestinians in their own lands.

As for their occupations,why the assumption that they are all shirkers.Many are professional workers including within the NHS.

Many are not Palestians either.

Just people who are against the continuing destruction of Gaza

26 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I presume you mean that the lack of editing is wonderful though I can't think why.

Long time since I've seen a cracking post on here but always hoping.

You are kidding.

We had someone literally admitting they had people's veins sent through the post just a short time ago.

48 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You are kidding.

We had someone literally admitting they had people's veins sent through the post just a short time ago.

So you mean if someone types an  "n"  by mistake when they meant to type a  "w",    then that makes it a cracking post ?

How hilarious.  Glad it's cheering you up anyway.          Glad I got my new keyboard too  -  same old fingers though.

I would have guessed your age to be much more than 14 though.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

So you mean if someone types an  "n"  by mistake when they meant to type a  "w",    then that makes it a cracking post ?

How hilarious.  Glad it's cheering you up anyway.          Glad I got my new keyboard too  -  same old fingers though.

I would have guessed your age to be much more than 14 though.

One would need a sense of humour to understand so I completely get why you wouldn't find it rather amusing.

👍