Another Hate Protest.

35 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Aye, the cold weather certainly puts off the professional protesters. Don't see too many sitting down on cold roads do we.

I wouldn't advise anyone to sit on concrete as there is a risk of getting kidney stones.

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Just look at the title of the thread -

Another vehicle for those who want to ride on the prejudice cart once again because it's obvious that some on here feel the need to keep it going forever.

It's already been said, quite rightly that this is a free country so they are free to march if they wish.    I have no problem with that. 

We also have free speech so people can speak out against it or speak out for it,  as they choose.   that's good too so no problem again.

You are welcome to your usual hate engendered outpourings cuttsie,   if you need to ride this cart every day. 

I would sooner mind my own business and get on with my own plans rather than wonder where total strangers work and how they pass their time on Fridays.

Peace in the middle east  ( and everywhere else )  would be good.

Read the  bleeedin post properly . It clearly states that  all weapon providers and financial backers should be treated the same no matter who they supply those weapons to . 

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I've noticed that the editing option doesn't stay on screen for long before it disappears.  I presume this is happening for a reason but can't think what it is.

There are some sort of tests to the edit function (amongst other things) going on.  You now have 60 seconds in total to spot that your post needs an edit, make that edit, and save that edit. 

This change might or might not be temporary, it's not clear yet.

It's been discussed here and here

Boris Johnson had the right idea when he wanted to use water cannons against those creating public disorder.  Everyone knows the discrimination the Jewish community have suffered in history. The discrimination and the hatred towards the Jewish community is still happening in 2024.  Any decent respectable person should support Israel taking whatever action they believe is necessary to protect their own people. Those anti Israel protestors should be rounded up and given the birch.  Enough said.

9 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Read the  bleeedin post properly . It clearly states that  all weapon providers and financial backers should be treated the same no matter who they supply those weapons to . 

So it does and perfectly correct.     I agree wholeheartedly with that statement. 

However, you give yourself away by describing it as  ANOTHER  HATE  PROTEST.

It is actually a Palestine Solidarity protest march by people showing support for the innocents in Palestine who want the killing to stop and to protest about Barclays.

Only in your vocabulary would this be described as   H A T E.   

11 minutes ago, Hecate said:

There are some sort of tests to the edit function (amongst other things) going on.  You now have 60 seconds in total to spot that your post needs an edit, make that edit, and save that edit. 

This change might or might not be temporary, it's not clear yet.

It's been discussed here and here

Thanks for that Hecate.  I had no idea and never,  or rarely,   visit large chunks of the forum so I wouldn't have found it.

8 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

It is a protest against A bank , read the bleeedin thing properly or get some new glasses .

I was referring to the name of the thread where you describe it  as Another HATE Protest, whilst I point out that most of the HATE comes from you.

I CAN READ THE WORD HATE PERFECTLY WELL  and always know without looking who will have written it.

Edited by Organgrinder