Another Hate Protest.

14 minutes ago, crookesey said:

We also have the right ton’Freedom of Speech’, if you don’t like it then by all means do similar.

I never said he couldn’t voice his opinion did I?🙄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Almost spat my coffee out when I saw that.

Absoloute classic 🤣🤣

I havnt stopped or asked anyone to stop posting their veins but I do pull them up about their hypocrisy or double standards.

Get back under your bridge!! 😂

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

I havnt stopped or asked anyone to stop posting their veins but I do pull them up about their hypocrisy or double standards.

Get back under your bridge!! 😂

I think you should.

🙂

Just look at the title of the thread -

Another vehicle for those who want to ride on the prejudice cart once again because it's obvious that some on here feel the need to keep it going forever.

It's already been said, quite rightly that this is a free country so they are free to march if they wish.    I have no problem with that. 

We also have free speech so people can speak out against it or speak out for it,  as they choose.   that's good too so no problem again.

You are welcome to your usual hate engendered outpourings cuttsie,   if you need to ride this cart every day. 

I would sooner mind my own business and get on with my own plans rather than wonder where total strangers work and how they pass their time on Fridays.

Peace in the middle east  ( and everywhere else )  would be good.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No, someone's sprayed anti semitic graffiti on it.

Be a good chap and come clean it for me? 

Somebody has sprayed an Israeli flag and the words free the hostages on a cafe in a park in Sheffield, I read it on Sheffield online today, have you read about it?

Ive got no black paint left unfortunately but I havnt seen any anti semitic graffiti lately either..

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Another vehicle for those who want to ride on the prejudice cart once again because it's obvious that some on here feel the need to keep it going forever.

It's already been said, quite rightly that this is a free country so they are free to march if they wish.    I have no problem with that. 

We also have free speech so people can speak out against it or speak out for it,  as they choose.   that's good too so no problem again.

You are welcome to your usual hate engendered outpourings cuttsie,   if you need to ride this cart every day. 

I would sooner mind my own business and get on with my own plans rather than wonder where total strangers work and how they pass their time on Fridays.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

By all means practice what you preach.