Party Of Islam.

Well I'm pretty sure their was another very similar name to The_DADDY  before you were initially banned - if you can't remember that then not convinced your first sentence is that credible.

50 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's not about democracy. It's about the goodies. 

I said at the time the 'Arab spring' was a western job, nothing to do with democracy and I was labeled everything from racist to conspiracy theorist.. some of the arguments people had were 'Don't you think those people deserve democracy ?' and 'What, you think Arabs can't do anything without the west's help?'

I mean wtf?????

Seriously, people can be so thick.

Democracy is used as a cover and yes you are correct it is about goodies, resources and favours in return etc..

Govts are like legalised gangs…

8 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I said "an" Islamic country, not all. 

" If I went to an Islamic country, I'd need to wear a hijab and wouldn't be allowed alcohol... "

Why didn't you say some?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Well I'm pretty sure their was another very similar name to The_DADDY  before you were initially banned - if you can't remember that then not convinced your first sentence is that credible.

My bold.

Oh, no, some stranger on the internet doesn't believe me. How WILL I live with myself now 🙄

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Honour killings and fgm are what I can't get my head around the most. 

I mean, where's the honour in killing a terrified woman? As for fgm? 🤮

Honour killings are in my opinion a dishonour, simply disowning would suffice. 
FGM is an abhorrent practice which is rightly banned and has nothing to do with religion but it is a cultural  act that has no place anywhere..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

Democracy is used as a cover and yes you are correct it is about goodies, resources and favours in return etc..

Govts are like legalised gangs…

This is true. I mean look at Ukraine. All that death and destruction just so American interests can launder billions of dollars. The media tells the narrative and before you know it almost everyone then thinks we are the good guys.

News Flash. We aren't. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Oh, no, some stranger on the internet doesn't believe me. How WILL I live with myself now 🙄

Some stranger on the internet claims "I  didn't just say it here, I told friends, family, work colleagues". 

Yeah - right.................................

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

Honour killings are in my opinion a dishonour, simply disowning would suffice. 
FGM is an abhorrent practice which is rightly banned and has nothing to do with religion but it is a cultural  act that has no place anywhere..

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

This is true. I mean look at Ukraine. All that death and destruction just so American interests can launder billions of dollars. The media tells the narrative and before you know it almost everyone then thinks we are the good guys.

News Flash. We aren't. 

Obviously nowt to do with Putin invading Ukraine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just now, Longcol said:

Some stranger on the internet claims "I  didn't just say it here, I told friends, family, work colleagues". 

Yeah - right.................................

You really are strange. Do you actually think the only people I talk to are on Sheffield Forum?

🤣🤣🤣

Looks like someone is looking for an argument.