The King Has Cancer

10 hours ago, Axe said:

His mother took the Coronation  Oath seriously in 1953 in which she made a pact with god which is why she never abdicated,  The very fact his mother conducted her duties for  the whole World to see two days before she died vindicates her decision not to abdicate.  

How can you make a pact with something you can't see ? Sheffield still suffered from old age.

10 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Yes I agree with you. The last few years of the Queens life Charles stepped in to undertake the role of  Queen.  We saw him doing the  State Opening of Parliament when the Queen was suffering with mobility problems and that’s how it should be.

It worked out perfectly the way other Royal family members as well as Prince Charles represented the Queen more has she became older.  This happened regarding over sea visits,  

7 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I reckon that his high profile will bring fellow cancer sufferers together, he will be their unelected spokesman and bring this awful disease to the forefront. 🤙

I think you could be right.  Once he’s back on his feet it wouldn’t surprise me if we hear him talking about cancer.  He’s already broke with royal tradition sharing details of his prostate condition and symptoms which had prompted more men to come forward and get checked.

I personally preferred the way Queen Elizabeth II behaved regarding medical issues by keeping them private.  I understand in the modern World  with huge media intrusion why King Charles has gone public. 

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

I reckon that his high profile will bring fellow cancer sufferers together, he will be their unelected spokesman and bring this awful disease to the forefront. 🤙

But he hasnt told us what he has got.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

These people in high places can do the Health Service a boost by actually getting treated there , Like the plebs do .

I'm pretty sure King Charles wouldn't want to be treated in the same room as you..

Lets be honest, would he want to hear about your first day at work with a horse :hihi:

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

These people in high places can do the Health Service a boost by actually getting treated there , Like the plebs do .

Not sure how those who have the means to go private will give the NHS a boost by getting treated there.   Margaret Thatcher had the right out look by paying to go private because she could afford to do so.