The King Has Cancer

3 hours ago, Padders said:

I'm pretty sure King Charles wouldn't want to be treated in the same room as you..

Lets be honest, would he want to hear about your first day at work with a horse :hihi:

He married one,

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Not sure how those who have the means to go private will give the NHS a boost by getting treated there.   Margaret Thatcher had the right out look by paying to go private because she could afford to do so. 

No one should have the right to treated better than any other citizen in a fair and equal society or political system .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, crookesey said:

He appears to like characters, given a few days with cuttsie I can almost see him wearing a blue and white shirt, I did say ‘almost’ by the way. 😉

He could borrow my old NCB  donkey jacket , he likes to get his hands dirty when helping his phlebs tidy up Sandringham  Castle.

We could be on first name terms ", Nathen Wagga get thi finger out " and so on .

I wouldn’t trade places with him, never alone, always with armed protection shadowing him. Everyone he meets purports to like him, I wonder what he really thinks to them, I’ve seen the odd pop/music star wondering around the city centre on their own, at least they can tell their bodyguards to go forth and multiply.

22 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Hope Charlie gets better , But a full hour on the BBC news  is way over the top .

Apart from that he can show his support of the National Health service by joining the thousands sat in Cancer hospital treatment rooms waiting their turn to be treated by the wonderful staff,     as we have at out own Weston Park Hospital .

Well said !

• Like 1

On 06/02/2024 at 14:53, alchresearch said:

A new tabloid low - your handy guide to who'll replace him if he snuffs it:

As King Charles III is treated for cancer, here is the order of succession to the British throne

As King Charles III is treated for cancer, here is the order of succession to the British throne (msn.com)

William then George.  Weve known that since George was born!!!!  Glad the press is keeping up with things!

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/02/2024 at 10:54, Axe said:

Not sure how those who have the means to go private will give the NHS a boost by getting treated there.   Margaret Thatcher had the right out look by paying to go private because she could afford to do so. 

Yes, quite true, Margaret was sensible to go private so she could be seen quickerand if she could afford it. When you are older, time may be of the essence to get seen. Quick thinking that was.

On 07/02/2024 at 17:55, alchemist said:

William then George.  Weve known that since George was born!!!!  Glad the press is keeping up with things!

Thanks for that ..it's reassuringly useful to know how far Prince Harry is from the throne :-)