Mayor Of South Yorkshire

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Already seen that in post 6 and replied in post 8. Any updates or results in any of the plans ?

Why do you keep on asking the same question over and over? Despite the detailed responses that you’ve had.

22 minutes ago, Planner1 said:

Go live somewhere you think is better then.

Wherever you are, whoever you ask, they invariably think they live in the worst place and their council is terrible.

What sort of comment is that ? 

21 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why are you here ?

Currently, I’m here to hold a mirror up to you. So that you can appreciate how stupid your “debating style” is. 

Earlier, I was here to tell you what Oliver Coppard has been doing as mayor. Sadly, you chose to ignore me and several others, preferring, instead, to repeat your inane questions ad infinitum.

16 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Currently, I’m here to hold a mirror up to you. So that you can appreciate how stupid your “debating style” is. 

Earlier, I was here to tell you what Oliver Coppard has been doing as mayor. Sadly, you chose to ignore me and several others, preferring, instead, to repeat your inane questions ad infinitum.

See post number one . If you can answer , fair enough.