Show Solidarity For The Ukrainians In Sheffield

The reason the United Kingdom Of Great Britain (UK) is in such a mess financially is because we are spending our citizens' money overseas on bogus wars and "aid" and housing migrants who enter the country illegally in hotels. I recommend following June Slater on Twitter. She speaks the truth about what is really going on. France is a safe country. When someone leaves France and swims to England, they are no longer a refugee, purely an illegal immigrant.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

The reason the United Kingdom Of Great Britain (UK) is in such a mess financially is because we are spending our citizens' money overseas on bogus wars and "aid" and housing migrants who enter the country illegally in hotels. I recommend following June Slater on Twitter. She speaks the truth about what is really going on. France is a safe country. When someone leaves France and swims to England, they are no longer a refugee, purely an illegal immigrant.

Zero to do with the Ukrainians. And it is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Edited by RollingJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

So much wrong with that post is hard to know where to begin 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Delayed said:

So much wrong with that post is hard to know where to begin 

start with the easiest bit, obvious link between conspiracy theories (especially covid vaccines) and other right wing tropes and how they are interwoven and how certain people often display them.

Edited by melthebell

2 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

She talks a lot of rubbish. I guess that's why you  like her. But of course you no everything

4 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Thanks Irene, I will look her up, she sounds like my type of woman to follow !

• Like 1

After speaking to some of the group after they saw thier city Mariupol reduced to rubble gives any decent person pause for thought especially with the Peace Garden being right next door.

A few of the group leaders were thankfully already working in Sheffield 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, butlers said:

After speaking to some of the group after they saw thier city Mariupol reduced to rubble gives any decent person pause for thought especially with the Peace Garden being right next door.

A few of the group leaders were thankfully already working in Sheffield 

Yes. I know a Ukrainian woman who's husband had to leave her and their son to go back to join the army. Perhaps if Irene spoke to some of them rather than get her information from people on Twitter who think they know.