Do You Want Business?

14 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Since when did the ladies of the night work around Heeley? 

I've just dropped my daughter off at the gym and sat for a few minutes to answer a phone call. 

All of a sudden Tap tap tap on my window.

Her. "Ya want business?"

Me. "Excuse me?"

Her. " Do you want business?" then told me her 'prices' and tried opening my car door. 

Me. "No thank you".

Her. "Don't waste my time then".

Me. ????????????

Then just like Batman she vanished into the night. Talk about a weird encounter 🙄

As an aside if one of her services was car valeting I'd have probably given her the cash and left her to it. My car is loppy and could do with a good clean. 

Cheers for the heads up Daddy, I don't know heeley that well so if I ever venture there I will use Sat Nav rather than stop and ask for directions.  :gag:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I dare say it wasn't🤣. She was actually quite attractive tbh but my days of fumbling in the back seat are well behind me.😪

Now the only fumbling we do on the back seat is trying to find any loose change not loose women.

PS You should have told her to BOG OFF and then just taken the free one!😃

echo.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I've just dropped my daughter off at the gym and sat for a few minutes to answer a phone call. 

Her. "Ya want business?"

Me. "Excuse me?"

Her. " Do you want business?" then told me her 'prices' and tried opening my car door. 

Me. "No thank you".

Me. ????????????

Then just like Batman she vanished into the night. Talk about a weird encounter 🙄

As an aside if one of her services was car valeting I'd have probably given her the cash and left her to it. My car is loppy and could do with a good clean. 

One wonders what Robin would be offering....

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Cheers for the heads up Daddy, I don't know heeley that well so if I ever venture there I will use Sat Nav rather than stop and ask for directions.  :gag:

You're welcome fella 👍 

18 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

The gear stick can be problematic if you try any funny stuff in the front.

Apparently :suspect:

That’s where the early Renault 5’s came in handy. The gear stick came out high on the dashboard!😃

echo.

• Haha 3

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Groeneog said:

It's wild how unexpected moments can catch us off guard. Reminds me of this one time I was just chilling in a parking lot, minding my own business, and out of nowhere, someone taps on my window with an offer that left me totally baffled.

I though that Car stereo was well worth 50 quid!!

On 07/02/2024 at 19:45, The_DADDY said:

Her. "Ya want business?"

Me. "Excuse me?"

Me. "No thank you".

Me. ????????????

I guess that had it been a bloke tapping on your window with the same request that would have at Heeley Bottom.

A few years ago I was on my way to work (3pm) and pulled the car in down the side of Southey Library to take back a book, there was a tap tap on the car window, wound it down and a young lady wanted to know whether I would go to see something local, can't remember exactly what she said, but I declined as the boss would never have believed me for being 2 minutes late.