Sydney To Get A Brand New '30-Minute City' With Car-Free Streets:

Round the World, Democracies, marked by voting in elections, is looking more and more dodgy. 

Many countries re finding it problematic and saying that the choice is between the devil and the deep, with no real choice and little in the way of representation. Angry people are moving towards the extremism of the far right. 

Anybody who can't see what's happening need to open their eyes.

4 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Round the World, Democracies, marked by voting in elections, is looking more and more dodgy. 

Many countries re finding it problematic and saying that the choice is between the devil and the deep, with no real choice and little in the way of representation. Angry people are moving towards the extremism of the far right. 

Why would you be instinctively opposed to a built environment which helps people to access local services?

Especially as you are also in favour of tunneling through the Peak District so that you can access services in Manchester.

Its all quite confusing.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Wonder why with the prevelance of right wing lead conspiracy theories that the gullible lap up, including sadly those on the left

48 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Why would you be instinctively opposed to a built environment which helps people to access local services?

My bold

That's a nice way of looking at it. Unfortunately I and many others don't see it going that way. 

I can't be bothered to go into it now as I'm cooking dinner but just for once do some digging of your own. Don't believe me or Anna but don't believe the fluffy press releases and shiny pictures either. Just research it for yourself. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

That's a nice way of looking at it. Unfortunately I and many others don't see it going that way. 

I can't be bothered to go into it now as I'm cooking dinner but just for once do some digging of your own. Don't believe me or Anna but don't believe the fluffy press releases and shiny pictures either. Just research it for yourself. 

From such sources as that 'comedy' in post #22, you mean?

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

It’s fine. I’ve seen your standards of evidence and proof before.

I’m not really interested in another video

that Facebook have pushed onto you.

Thanks for your concern though.