Sydney To Get A Brand New '30-Minute City' With Car-Free Streets:

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

you should know by now hes too chicken to post his views, just posts contentious things then sits back and watches all us arguing over them

You're the bottler fella. A sad scared little man who still thinks calling himself an anarchist makes him cool 😎 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

You're the bottler fella. A sad scared little man who still thinks calling himself an anarchist makes him cool 😎 🤣🤣🤣

strange view, heres me thinking i think for myself and post what i think, i aint scared to air my views unlike somebody

14 hours ago, Anna B said:

Excellemt video. Everyone should watch it.

Covers more than just 15 minue cities, but what the future may well have in store for us.

Jordan Peterson is no crazy conspiracy theorist but a well respected academic. When he talks people should listen. The rudimentary building blocks of this distopean future are already in place....

Jordan Peterson might have been a well respected academic once but when well respected academics talk nonsense outside their field of expertise they lose any respect they once had - even within their field.

Remember when Peterson argued with Mary Beard about Roman soldiers in the UK. Guess which one is one of, if not the, world experts on the subject.

On 08/02/2024 at 13:35, The_DADDY said:

Here's what it will look like

Australia's newest city' has set high expectations promising to be greener and more sustainable while promoting car-free streets and quick access to facilities. 

Sounds brilliant. I’d live there if I could.

Its time that we developed some modern, innovative living spaces.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

What is it about Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan that lefties don't like?

Is it the way they calmly and succinctly get their views across without screaming and shouting or getting aggressive?

Maybe it's why millions upon millions watch their stuff.

Peterson is bonkers. He occasionally says something interesting, but he’s far too busy being contrarian to take seriously.

Rogan is an unfunny comedian who couldn’t complete his first degree. Why would anyone consider his opinions to be of any importance?

2 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Peterson is bonkers. He occasionally says something interesting, but he’s far too busy being contrarian to take seriously.

Rogan is an unfunny comedian who couldn’t complete his first degree. Why would anyone consider his opinions to be of any importance?

Well Spotify obviously disagree as they have just offered him 250 million a year to continue.

Joe Rogans popular podcast is back on Apple Podcasts after a more than three-year hiatus.

Last Friday, Spotify announced a multiyear deal renewal with Rogan that is worth as much as $250 million. Under the new pact, “The Joe Rogan Experience” will be widely distributed to third-party platforms including Apple Podcasts, YouTube and Amazon Music. In addition, Spotify is handling ad sales for Rogan’s show, which consistently ranks as the No. 1 most-listened to podcast on the platform.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Well Spotify obviously disagree as they have just offered him 250 million a year to continue.

Joe Rogans popular podcast is back on Apple Podcasts after a more than three-year hiatus.

Last Friday, Spotify announced a multiyear deal renewal with Rogan that is worth as much as $250 million. Under the new pact, “The Joe Rogan Experience” will be widely distributed to third-party platforms including Apple Podcasts, YouTube and Amazon Music. In addition, Spotify is handling ad sales for Rogan’s show, which consistently ranks as the No. 1 most-listened to podcast on the platform.

None of that means that he is either funny, or knowledgeable.

There are a lot of gullible people out there.

14 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

None of that means that he is either funny, or knowledgeable.

There are a lot of gullible people out there.

Well he did endorse Bernie Saunders so maybe you have a point.

• Like 1

I was called a crazy conspiracy theorist pre covid when I said actual money was in danger of being phased out.  

Not looking quite so crazy now... 

That's the trouble with crazy conspiricies, they have a habit of coming true.

Same with 15 minute cities. They were dismissed as utter nonsense when they were first mooted. Now we have them, and no doubt there are more to come. 

• Like 1