We Need A Tunnel Under The Pennines

10 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Again, we are expected to read your mind, and realise you just want to divert the topic, O thick one.

No diversion there  ( tunnel under the Pennines )  but you just can't answer and neither can the other 2 trolls either.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

No diversion there  ( tunnel under the Pennines )  but you just can't answer and neither can the other 2 trolls either.

OK a tunnel under the Pennines is a modernisation - albeit a unbelievably expensive one, both financially and environmentally speaking.

6 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

OK a tunnel under the Pennines is a modernisation - albeit a unbelievably expensive one, both financially and environmentally speaking.

That's correct and although it's expensive,  other countries are not letting cost hold them back.

Without wanting to change the subject,  you should realise that this cost is only so prohibitive due to the terrible state of our economy and that's not the Pennines fault.

I repeat that other countries can tackle far bigger projects and have done.

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's correct and although it's expensive,  other countries are not letting cost hold them back.

Without wanting to change the subject,  you should realise that this cost is only so prohibitive due to the terrible state of our economy and that's not the Pennines fault.

I repeat that other countries can tackle far bigger projects and have done.

You can of course prove your first and repeated claim? As you are obviously using yet another topic to push your anti-government argument, maybe I really should put you on ignore, but that would deprive me of a bit of entertainment.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

You can of course prove your first and repeated claim? As you are obviously using yet another topic to push your anti-government argument, maybe I really should put you on ignore, but that would deprive me of a bit of entertainment.

Bit obvious isn't it .