We Need A Tunnel Under The Pennines

2 minutes ago, Meltman said:

We are paying 'road pricing ' now ,it's just not used specifically for  road building or maintenance .

Of course we do and always will.  It's not me who's upset about pricing but some of our more cheapo contributors who keep telling us that we can't afford ANYTHING.

Whilst the rest of the world carries on leaving us to our creaking age old infrastructure.

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

@Findlaydid - see post #52.

Nobody meaning the government  -  who will charge for the roads,  or anything else,  however they please  -  without giving you a say.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Nobody meaning the government  -  who will charge for the roads,  or anything else,  however they please  -  without giving you a say.

I was responding assuming you were saying no-one on here was asking - I, fortunately, have no idea what your thought processes are.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Of course we do and always will.  It's not me who's upset about pricing but some of our more cheapo contributors who keep telling us that we can't afford ANYTHING.

Whilst the rest of the world carries on leaving us to our creaking age old infrastructure.

Just replying to your post where you are guessing that everyone will be paying "road pricing" at some point.....no need to guess,  we are, like it or not. 

• Like 1

Just now, RollingJ said:

I was responding assuming you were saying no-one on here was asking - I, fortunately, have no idea what your thought processes are.

Wrong again then you see.     That's fine.  You would probably struggle to keep up anyway.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Wrong again then you see.     That's fine.  You would probably struggle to keep up anyway.

Like I said, fortunately, I'm not in your head, so I didn't realise you were going off at one of your wild tangents - again!

2 minutes ago, Meltman said:

Just replying to your post where you are guessing that everyone will be paying "road pricing" at some point.....no need to guess,  we are, like it or not. 

That's what I have just said and what you have quoted me as saying in case you haven't noticed.

We have,  in the past already had a very long discussion regarding road pricing so it would be pointless to say it all again,

All you need to remember is that,  when the government wants any money  -  they will just take it.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Like I said, fortunately, I'm not in your head, so I didn't realise you were going off at one of your wild tangents - again!

That's fine as I've already said.  Quite clear that you can no longer think of anything to say,  hence the insults instead.  I don't mind at all though.  

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

That's what I have just said and what you have quoted me as saying in case you haven't noticed.

We have,  in the past already had a very long discussion regarding road pricing so it would be pointless to say it all again,

All you need to remember is that,  when the government wants any money  -  they will just take it.

Ah, get it now, you don't want to discuss the topic - just want to divert it to your hobby-horse.  OK.

• Thanks 1