We Need A Tunnel Under The Pennines

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Ah, get it now, you don't want to discuss the topic - just want to divert it to your hobby-horse.  OK.

Discuss anything you like.  I presume it will have to be cheapo for you though.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Discuss anything you like.  I presume it will have to be cheapo for you though.

Although I am trying very hard to keep this topic as close to the original idea, you clearly don't want to - and you start throwing insults out too - sad, really.

• Like 1

Just now, RollingJ said:

Although I am trying very hard to keep this topic as close to the original idea, you clearly don't want to - and you start throwing insults out too - sad, really.

I'm just pointing out to you that,  the only way you will get to ride on a "Bullet" in this country, is to get your bum up to the army firing range.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I'm just pointing out to you that,  the only way you will get to ride on a "Bullet" in this country, is to get your bum up to the army firing range.

Think it's time for your cocoa and medication. Sorry for sinking to your level, but you really are a pain in the rear, to put it mildly.

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Think it's time for your cocoa and medication. Sorry for sinking to your level, but you really are a pain in the rear, to put it mildly.

I know.  You say it every time you can't cope and that's often.

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Does anyone think someone's lost the plot? I do.

No.   our rolling has  lost the discussion because he's trying to compare Ivor the engine with a Japanese bullet.

The country needs some modernisation but there are too many cheapo's against it.

Doesn't matter to me if you like the world laughing at you.