President's Memory

To be fair I think they have exaggerated Biden's memory problems.  However, he is too old to be the president of the USA for another term.   It is not good for the USA or the free World that there are no younger candidates for the role.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

To be fair I think they have exaggerated Biden's memory problems.  However, he is too old to be the president of the USA for another term.   It is not good for the USA or the free World that there are no younger candidates for the role.  

Same with Charlie, bin him and make Starmer President. :clap:

21 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Same with Charlie, bin him and make Starmer President. :clap:

Starmer is unfit to lead any political party let alone be president of anything. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

Starmer is unfit to lead any political party let alone be president of anything. 

Talking about memory  ( which you shouldn't,  as I will show )  -  what happened to our glorious government ministers all,  when they stood up at the Covid inquiry ? 

Boris,  I have no recollection.  Sunak,  I have no recollection.  Hancock,  I have no recollection.

In fact,  the whole damn lot of them couldn't remember a thing really.   Surprisingly,  their phones all seemed to have the same problem too.

One thing is for sure,  the public will remember these masters in lies,  sleaze,  and forgetfulness,   on election day.

40 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Talking about memory  ( which you shouldn't,  as I will show )  -  what happened to our glorious government ministers all,  when they stood up at the Covid inquiry ? 

Boris,  I have no recollection.  Sunak,  I have no recollection.  Hancock,  I have no recollection.

In fact,  the whole damn lot of them couldn't remember a thing really.   Surprisingly,  their phones all seemed to have the same problem too.

One thing is for sure,  the public will remember these masters in lies,  sleaze,  and forgetfulness,   on election day.

Like we did with Blair and his weapons of mass distraction.....  

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I feel sorry for Biden to be honest, he is obviously struggling and why wouldn't he be at that age.

I feel the same way about Sunak. :roll:

Edited by PRESLEY