Leicester V Sheffield Wednesday

ITS NOT GOING TO BE EASY with 2 away games i dont expect to win this ,but you can all see our manager and backroom staff are the best the fans love him and i think long term if he stays we will be okay even if we went down , but we must keep him , if he went i would be upset as mr chansiri has got this sorted and lets hope thats long term

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, bassett one said:

ITS NOT GOING TO BE EASY with 2 away games i dont expect to win this ,but you can all see our manager and backroom staff are the best the fans love him and i think long term if he stays we will be okay even if we went down , but we must keep him , if he went i would be upset as mr chansiri has got this sorted and lets hope thats long term

With all due respect Mr Bassett, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. You really do need to get slightly more critical and observational.

Remember what you were telling us about Xisco Munoz and then that suddenly changed? Please try your very best to tell us what is going to happen and not what has happened. 

23 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

With all due respect Mr Bassett, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. You really do need to get slightly more critical and observational.

Remember what you were telling us about Xisco Munoz and then that suddenly changed? Please try your very best to tell us what is going to happen and not what has happened. 

i fell for the same story  as mr chansiri ,i had seen his previous side that got promoted and  played attractive football and i thought that was what he was going to bring to hillsbrough ,alas the rest is history ,but now we have the best coaches and manager and would not be in this position if he had come in july, but thats football you cannot live on the past can you, thats the main problem with mr chansiri he believes most people and most are not honest in football,but what we have now is the fans and manager with the same belief long term he loves us and they love him,but this is the long game and if he stays he will sort it i am sure,but will mr chansiri back him? has he got spare cash ? or other funders only time will tell ,but we know all players give us 100% now and thats all we can ask is it not?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

i fell for the same story  as mr chansiri ,i had seen his previous side that got promoted and  played attractive football and i thought that was what he was going to bring to hillsbrough ,alas the rest is history ,but now we have the best coaches and manager and would not be in this position if he had come in july, but thats football you cannot live on the past can you, thats the main problem with mr chansiri he believes most people and most are not honest in football,but what we have now is the fans and manager with the same belief long term he loves us and they love him,but this is the long game and if he stays he will sort it i am sure,but will mr chansiri back him? has he got spare cash ? or other funders only time will tell ,but we know all players give us 100% now and thats all we can ask is it not?

Will Chansiri back him??!

Did you see the last transfer window?

54 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Will Chansiri back him??!

Did you see the last transfer window?

You mean the transfer window that recruited the best 3 players on the pitch on Friday night papa?😂😂😂

it seems the american player wants to talk about a full signing in the summer if we dont go down, think hes a bit miffed over the blackburn mess,pity he did not sign for us until the summer and as a free agent sort it from there .

23 hours ago, bassett one said:

Is he allowed to put any money in?  I'm not sure where we are with the P&S or FFP or whatever you want to call it. But he should know now and I'm sure he doesn't want to come a cropper with that again.

Hopefully he'll now just run us within the constraints of P&S which he appears to be now doing, whether that's by design or through lack of funds I don't know. But what I do know is talented young managers are the way forward along with building the academy.