Bww.

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

You've no idea what you're on about have you? 

My reference to those two clubs in reply to your second sentence in post #13 makes perfect logical sense. However, as you've next to no grasp on logic, and little sense it doesn't surprise me-  or other posters on here - that you're confused.

Have a lay down in a quiet room on your own and have a chat among yourselves, it'll be okay.

Thanks pops, will do. In the meantime, get yourself a look at some maps of Yorkshire and Lancashire. It will pay dividends in the long run. Can't understand why they never taught you this at school. Maybe you forgot.

12 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Thanks pops, will do. In the meantime, get yourself a look at some maps of Yorkshire and Lancashire. It will pay dividends in the long run. Can't understand why they never taught you this at school. Maybe you forgot.

Oh dear me, it's more serious than I originally thought.    Have you all not managed to come to a mutual understanding? I'll type this next bit slowly to make it easier for you to understand.

Location      had     nothing    to   do   with    it.     It    was    about    number    of    years   of   existence.   The  Wednesday    have  been    around   longer    than   United   but   Sheffield United   have   been   around   forty     years    longer    than   Sheffield Wednesday. Understand?

Sheffield United are an older club than Liverpool FC  and were known as United before Manchester United, but unlike the threesome (?) that exists in your persona none of us Blades suffers under the delusion that that matters in any particular way.

You ( and presumably the assembly )  appear however to suffer under the misconception that it is significant. Hence your fatuous rambling about being here first in post 13#.

Have a lay down, listen to some whale songs, I hear they may help. 

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Oh dear me, it's more serious than I originally thought.    Have you all not managed to come to a mutual understanding? I'll type this next bit slowly to make it easier for you to understand.

Location      had     nothing    to   do   with    it.     It    was    about    number    of    years   of   existence.   The  Wednesday    have  been    around   longer    than   United   but   Sheffield United   have   been   around   forty     years    longer    than   Sheffield Wednesday. Understand?

Sheffield United are an older club than Liverpool FC  and were known as United before Manchester United, but unlike the threesome (?) that exists in your persona none of us Blades suffers under the delusion that that matters in any particular way.

You ( and presumably the assembly )  appear however to suffer under the misconception that it is significant. Hence your fatuous rambling about being here first in post 13#.

Have a lay down, listen to some whale songs, I hear they may help. 

Told you before, 5 line limit. I'm not reading all that.😂

5 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Told you before, 5 line limit. I'm not reading all that.😂

Kelvin! You're back! 

You're the one that always came up with that line when you'd been made to look daft ( well even dafter than normal ) where've you been? Lurking in the recesses of the psyche? It must be getting very crowded in there now. 

4 hours ago, m williamson said:

None of your multiple identities  are very bright are they?

The reference to the Liverpool and Manchester clubs was in response to the nonsensical suggestion that the owls were somehow superior to the Blades because they were older.

Pointing out that United are older than Liverpool and have been called United longer than Manchester ( or any other United in the world for that matter ) makes obvious sense as a response to that, at least to anyone with a ha'porth of sense.  Obviously, that doesn't include you or any of your various alter egos.

I would like to point out without fear of contradiction that there is only one Wednesday in the whole wild World .

Thousands of Uniteds  from Boston to Newcastle , from Manchester to Peterboro  ,ten a bleeeedin penny they are .

There's only one Sheffield Wednesday so the old song sung since 1867 goes , dunt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I would like to point out without fear of contradiction that there is only one Wednesday in the whole wild World .

Thousands of Uniteds  from Boston to Newcastle , from Manchester to Peterboro  ,ten a bleeeedin penny they are .

There's only one Sheffield Wednesday so the old song sung since 1867 goes , dunt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go @m williamson, what Cuttsie says. You really need to show us some respect, not the least for forming you in the first place.😉

😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

There's at least 52 Wednesdays every year.