Bww.

21 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You made a ridiculous claim, which isn't unusual in your case you have a habit of talking crap, I'm asking you to provide proof of that claim.

Discuss it among your alter egos and after one of you has drawn the short straw let's have an answer.

Put up or shut up.

You can and must do your own research pops. I'm not your runner. Now crack on with it there's a good chap.

8 hours ago, m williamson said:

You made a ridiculous claim, which isn't unusual in your case you have a habit of talking crap, I'm asking you to provide proof of that claim.

Discuss it among your alter egos and after one of you has drawn the short straw let's have an answer.

Put up or shut up.

Bump.

12 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

You can and must do your own research pops. I'm not your runner. Now crack on with it there's a good chap.

God you're obtuse 🙄.  Holding a conversation with you is like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. You made a statement claiming it to be a fact.

In which case why is any research required?  You must have the details available to you in order to make such a claim, so let's be having them.

No need for runners or research just let's see what evidence you have that confirms your claim.

Put up or shut up'

• Haha 1