Bww.

Just now, m williamson said:

Unlike you some of us have something called a life. It requires living and enjoying.  Today I met up with an old mate of mine for coffee in Dronfield then picked up my grandson back in Sheffield to take him for lunch and to spend the rest of the afternoon with him.

Which means that I have  - unlike you three -  better and more interesting things to do with my time. You and the rest of the Unholy Trinity are a passing interest, providing a small amount of amusement, on occasion.

So, are you going to keep prevaricating or are you going to provide some verifiable facts to back up your claims?

Put up or shut up.

I already have. I know your memory isn't what it was pops, we're well passed that now. Remember Cleggy? Oh, and remember line restrictions pops, let's go 6 max.

Hope you enjoyed your bread and dripping.

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I already have. I know your memory isn't what it was pops, we're well passed that now. Remember Cleggy? Oh, and remember line restrictions pops, let's go 6 max.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Do you mean Cleggy who was President of Sheffield United cricket club who formed SUFC?.

The only part Wednesday had in it was not wanting to pay their rent.

A number of members of the Sheffield United Cricket Club convened to form a football club in March 1889. Led by the president of the cricket club, Sir Charles Clegg, the group agreed to use Sheffield Unitedas the club’s name from the start. It has since remained the same throughout their existence.

17 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

No you haven't. Your assertion was nonsense. Alex has pointed it out to you and has had to remind you again in the post above.

When it comes to memory you need to wind your neck in because yours appears to be abysmal.

Sheffield United Football Club was founded by Sheffield United Cricket Club, hence the name. Clegg was a member but didn't have overall control, no single individual formed The Blades it was a joint decision of a group.

So, once again put up or shut up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, m williamson said:

No you haven't. Your assertion was nonsense. Alex has pointed it out to you and has had to remind you again in the post above.

When it comes to memory you need to wind your neck in because yours appears to be abysmal.

Sheffield United Football Club was founded by Sheffield United Cricket Club, hence the name. Clegg was a member but didn't have overall control, no single individual formed The Blades it was a joint decision of a group.

So, once again put up or shut up.

Old Cleggy formed you didn't he pops. You got to stop with the spin, which you contiuously do and just come out and admit it. You're just coming across as bitter now.

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Old Cleggy formed you didn't he pops. You got to stop with the spin, which you contiuously do and just come out and admit it. You're just coming across as bitter now.

Do you mean Cleggy who was President of Sheffield United cricket club who formed SUFC?.

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

The Lane never was The Wednesdays home ground. It was hired by them for games where they knew that they'd get a bigger crowd than their actual home grounds could hold.

The Wednesday played on grounds at Myrtle Road, Heeley, Sheaf House and Hunters Bar before settling at Olive Grove. There are members of the  Traveller Community less itinerant than The Wednesday.

The first match ever played between the clubs was a friendly at The Wednesdays home ground of Olive Grove. The return friendly was played at United's one and only home ground, Bramall Lane.

The Wednesday then left the City of Sheffield.  They didn't add the city name to their title until  Forty years after the City of Sheffield's one and only faithful professional club had proudly born the city name. 

Semper Fidelis  Dem Blades!!!!

No apologies for the number of lines, why don't the three (?) of you take turns?

Arsenal , Should have added London . Its a disgrace , These old  clubs that could not be bothered to add the Town are a disgrace , ban em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

No one person formed SUFC, it was formed by SUCC,  only a complete moron would attempt to claim otherwise............ Oh. hang on, as you were, Go back to talking with yourself.

The only bitterness is coming from a poster who is completely obsessed with the Blades and posts more about them than his own club.

Why is that?  

Put up or shut up.

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Arsenal , Should have added London . Its a disgrace , These old  clubs that could not be bothered to add the Town are a disgrace , ban em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down cuttsie there are seventeen professional football clubs that play in London. Many have their locality as part of their name but London isn't used by any of them, possibly because the actual City of London itself doesn't have a football team?