Road Bottle Necks

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Anyone ? please .

Connecting Sheffield is the overarching brand of a series of consultations and transport planning improvements initially funded by the Government Transforming Cities Fund.

I think it is mainly Sheffield City Council, but includes other organisations and authorities. 

It has been in place since a bid in around 2018/19 and the funding awarded in around 2020.

3 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

Connecting Sheffield is the overarching brand of a series of consultations and transport planning improvements initially funded by the Government Transforming Cities Fund.

I think it is mainly Sheffield City Council, but includes other organisations and authorities. 

It has been in place since a bid in around 2018/19 and the funding awarded in around 2020.

Thanks . That's what I feared . 

On 12/02/2024 at 17:18, Grumpycatweasel said:

How many side Roads have been closed forcing people to down the same main roads around sheff is a joke, i pay more road tax now then ever yet have less access than ever WTF 

Also what if someone strategically used these bottle necks for advertising purposes lol

Bob Dylan has let himself go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2