What's the most successful product ever sold/made ?

Over here a Bic is a cigarette lighter, a Biro is a ballpoint, a Hoover is a vac, a Lilo is an air bed, a mobile is a cell phone, a programme is a program ( and rightly so ):|

Over here we know how to use parenthesis correctly.

jb

---------- Post added 01-02-2013 at 11:34 ----------

What's the most successful product ever sold/made ? no mention of still exisiting in the o.p

But presumably the intent of the OP was that the product had at least existed at some point.

jb

jb

But presumably the intent of the OP was that the product had at least existed at some point.

jb

Oh Dear, Oh Dear. (sorry) I bow to your superb intelligence, far above we poor mortals.:roll: Oh, by the way that's parenthteses.

---------- Post added 01-02-2013 at 08:39 ----------

jb

jb

Oh Dear, Oh Dear. (sorry) I bow to your superb intelligence, far above we poor mortals.:roll: By the way that's parentheses

jb

jb

Who says it did'nt exisist and why presume it had to for the sake of this stupid thread

Who says it did'nt exisist and why presume it had to for the sake of this stupid thread

Are you serious that Noah's Ark actually existed? God decides to destroy the world to punish man for his evil deeds and Noah builds an Ark to save his family and all the animals from the flood? I think this thread is only stupid when people give stupid examples.

Has anyone mentioned paper, electricity, film and the internet yet?

Has anyone mentioned free parking? Can I mention speed cameras?

Mod Note

Please try and discuss this in a civil manner, if you disagree with someone attack their argument and not the person making it and remember what you might see as a joke other people might see as an insult

Archived