What's the most successful product ever sold/made ?

I heard it's the Rubik’s Cube but I reckon probably Microsoft Windows, maybe XP or something as it is a specific product and brand, so within your rules there, and pretty much every single person OR family in developed countries owns it or did do.

Who says it did'nt exisist and why presume it had to for the sake of this stupid thread

The structural integrity of wood says it didn't exist.

jb

Edit: And for a controversial one, women (in the sense of paying for certain 'services', it is after all meant to be the oldest profession in the world).

just read my own answer from 7 years ago and I reckon coke has to be up there still,

but what about cornflakes?

how many does every box contain and how long have kellogs been making them?

I don't think you can count individual corn flakes. If you can then I'm voting for transistors - they might not have been around for that long but you get an awful lot of them in a computer. ;)

Over here a Bic is a cigarette lighter, a Biro is a ballpoint,

That could be something to do with the way Americans like to say things differently (not a dig), don't forget over there a "fanny" is a backside is it not?

I mean nappies are diapers as well are they not.:)

Archived