Caption Competition.

KP Nuts 2

What are they saying. I'll go first.

Tufty- Roy, did I just catch you eating a sandwich in front of a Premier League manager then.

RH- Certainly not Chwis, i'd put my false choppers in upside down that's all. It's that weffewee and linesman you got to watch out for.

😂😂😂

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 22.43.12.png

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

We're you offered the job after they sacked Moore as well? 

Why did you turn them down then? 

You don't appear to have the hang of this Mr Baron, you're supposed to make it funny and that just isn't.

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Here's another one.

May be an image of 2 people

“My son Att, who was a mascot at the recent Blackpool game, is passionate about football and I know will be my inspiration in this project. I have made the same promise to him as I do our supporters, he will not let me forget this until we are back in the Premier League.”
🤣😅.

RH- You were a bit late getting to the game tonight Chwis, where were you.

Tufty- I had to pop into town, only just managed to get a pound of cumberland sausages for Rhian Brewster.

RH- Wow Chwis, that was a good trade, you certainly saw them coming.

10 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Here's another one.

🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Best part is it's the truth.

Comedy gold you just couldn't make it up as good.

My son Att, who was a mascot at the recent Blackpool game, is passionate about football and I know will be my inspiration in this project. I have made the same promise to him as I do our supporters, he will not let me forget this until we are back in the Premier League.”

10 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Here's another one.

Mandaric        " I understand that your son Att always wanted a cowboy outfit.  Well, let me assure you Mr Chansiri there is no other cowboy outfit in this country as massive as this one. "

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Mandaric        " I understand that your son Att always wanted a cowboy outfit.  Well, let me assure you Mr Chansiri there is no other cowboy outfit in this country as massive as this one. "

Pops doesn’t tell jokes, he just refreshes your memory.