Caption Competition.

KP Nuts 2

23 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Mandaric        " I understand that your son Att always wanted a cowboy outfit.  Well, let me assure you Mr Chansiri there is no other cowboy outfit in this country as massive as this one. "

Brilliant.🤣.

10 minutes ago, Ronson said:

Pops doesn’t tell jokes, he just refreshes your memory.

Whereas you support a joke. 

And the 'pops ' is KPs childish dig, you're memory isn't so hot.  Mind you, it must get quite confusing in that tiny space arguing over which persona gets to use the brain cell.

• Haha 1

JTK - Yes I caught a snippet Uhura, that language is actually Bladon. They're a strange species, related to the Klingons but they just never evolved. They have some strange beliefs, for instance, they think that Sir Charles Clegg, he of The Wednesday massive didn't start them up. Strange lot they are. Never get cornered by one, you'll not escape and they'll talk you to death with codswallop.

Now, battle stations. Mr Spock, take Scotty and Bones to the transportation bay and repel all boarders. Mr Sulu, Mr Checkov, warp factor 9, get us out of here before Tufty starts communication and asking us what we're eating in front of him.😂😂😂

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 12.03.29.png

12 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Here's another one.

May be an image of 2 people

"Oh, just a few last bits of advice Dejphon. Don't mock Brentford (you know that "no way to run a club" and "no ambition" thing), because they might just end up in the Premier League, posting a £4m profit one of these days. Don't let the players have a shower before a game otherwise you'll use all the hot water.  Do your due diligence on shirt sponsors. And remember - those people out there - they're called supporters. Have a great time you wily old Top Businessman. Oh and before I forget, theres half a bad of grass seed under my desk. Go steady with it."

• Like 1