Is This A Scam?

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

@Delbow - blame the Chinese.

Those kinds of things are pretty rife in China yes, but they're not the only ones. I try to buy stuff made in the EU or UK if possible because working and environmental regulations are better.

i bought a pair of thermal tracksuit bottoms ,ideal i thought for the potting shed late feb /early march ,so great buy the are good quality ect,then exactly 12 months later the wife shouts the firm i bought from had taken £50 out of my account ,membership fee and it did say on the account no permission for the want of a word,waited 45 mins and the bank said it cancelled it and refunded me ,there had been a small print illegal as not signed saying if you bought from the said online shop you became a member,the goverment are working to close this loop hole,then i got same again from another company who apparantly was part of the same group and i had bought a jumper again the bank refunded,but its wrong ,not been back and bought owt since even though the prices were good,i use shein from china there very good in my opinion.

temu is a brilliant web site, they deliver quickly and at the cheapest price quality is on the whole pretty good, i bought some Vernier type caliper gauges and they are pretty good also some novelty stocking fillers for christmas.