Alex Navalny Dies In Prison

47 minutes ago, Axe said:

Russian prisons are not the holiday camps that UK prisons are so it could be just a case of death due to the harsh life in a Russian prison. 

I think It's pretty obvious that he was killed. He had been poisoned before and was very vocal about his issues with Putin

15 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

So????????????????/

I am pointing out that conclusions have been jumped to.  Those conclusions maybe true.  I am surprised that World leaders have gone public with what they believe  rather than being more diplomatic. 

3 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

I think It's pretty obvious that he was killed. He had been poisoned before and was very vocal about his issues with Putin

Yes you think but do not have evidence to support what you think.  If an non famous 47 year old man was reported dying in a Russian prison there would not be a fuss being made about the death.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Axe said:

Yes you think but do not have evidence to support what you think.  If an non famous 47 year old man was reported dying in a Russian prison there would not be a fuss being made about the death.

He was poisoned in 2020 and had to go to Germany for treatment. He was arrested on his return to Russia.

13 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

He was poisoned in 2020 and had to go to Germany for treatment. He was arrested on his return to Russia.

Agreed.  They are facts.   The cause of his death while in prison is speculation. 

46 minutes ago, Axe said:

I am pointing out that conclusions have been jumped to.  Those conclusions maybe true.  I am surprised that World leaders have gone public with what they believe  rather than being more diplomatic. 

Sounds as though Axe is another Putin lover like daddio.

Was Putin very diplomatic with Navalny   or even Ukraine ?

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Sounds as though Axe is another Putin lover like daddio.

Was Putin very diplomatic with Navalny   or even Ukraine ?

Axe is calm and rational.  Axe comments on facts rather than speculation. 

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

Axe is calm and rational.  Axe comments on facts rather than speculation. 

NO,  Axe is only calm and rational because he can't think what to say when questions are asked about him being a Putin lover.

Any reason why the world should be diplomatic to a proven murderer  -  Navalny is not the first one he's had killed.

Axe is in fact a traitor to everyone who believes in freedom and democracy.

All this sympathy for a known racist, likening Muslims to cockroaches, wanting immigrants out of Russia and having far right views, including having known Nazi sympathizers at his rallies years ago.

Must be a complete head spin for the lefties this one.

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

All this sympathy for a known racist, likening Muslims to cockroaches, wanting immigrants out of Russia and having far right views, including having known Nazi sympathizers at his rallies years ago.

Must be a complete head spin for the lefties this one.

Always Bundy who's the first to bring race into it.