Alex Navalny Dies In Prison

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Always Bundy who's the first to bring race into it.

I didn't.

I am just educating as to what Mr Navalny has stated as it's a thread about Mr Navalny.

May I suggest you stick to commenting on the subject of the thread rather than trying to derail as I know you are a real stickler for stuff like that.

Practice what you preach chuckles otherwise it makes you look really silly.

👍

26 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

NO,  Axe is only calm and rational because he can't think what to say when questions are asked about him being a Putin lover.

Any reason why the world should be diplomatic to a proven murderer  -  Navalny is not the first one he's had killed.

Axe is in fact a traitor to everyone who believes in freedom and democracy.

Point me to where Axe has shown love for Putin. 

I expect World leaders especially World leaders from western countries to be diplomatic when they have not got factual evidence to support speculation. 

15 minutes ago, Axe said:

I expect World leaders especially World leaders from western countries to be diplomatic when they have not got factual evidence to support speculation. 

You have to understand you are dealing with many folk with juvenile tendencies on here. Say anything that doesn't comply to their "Everything has to be black or white" and you become a lover or fan boy of said subject. 

It's quite a fascinating incite into their lack of awareness or ability to think like an adult.

Edited by Al Bundy

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I didn't.

I am just educating as to what Mr Navalny has stated as it's a thread about Mr Navalny.

May I suggest you stick to commenting on the subject of the thread rather than trying to derail as I know you are a real stickler for stuff like that.

Practice what you preach chuckles otherwise it makes you look really silly.

👍

Can you prove it ?

3 hours ago, Axe said:

So you think it needs proving that Putin had Navalny killed and presumably you don't think he's had anyone else murdered either  so people should be  "diplomatic".

Seems a funny way to treat people  who are known the whole world over  ) except for Axe )  for murder.

You must be a bit slower on the uptake than anyone else.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I see someone is still trying to get a bite. Obsessive much? 

What a weapon 🤣

Word of advice..

If you are trying to show him up by not biting, best not to reply and call him a name. Otherwise you've bitten