Do You Use The Moor Market For All Your Food Shopping Or Only For Bits?

17 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

That should be fun match day.

Especially as they basically close all the roads down around the area  well before a match starts to reduce traffic congestion. 

"For crying out loud!   I couldn't drive my Volvo right up to the craft ale stall for all those people wearing red & white stripe shirts.  It not fair."

There's already several businesses located in the block between Countess St, Clough Rd, John St, Bramall Lane, and in fact I think this building in question was previously a trampoline park?! or some such thing.

It's not that big an issue. If a petrol station can manage with limited car access on matchdays then a craft market can handle it.

yeah but how do you get to the car park on the front and what happens about leaving or if its full especially as its only small and the baby/family day is sundays ,plus as we cannot fill our half empty market that scc as they have the rights allow something  on the same basis ,or is it a pity scc did not think about this idea to fill there empty stalls

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

yeah but how do you get to the car park on the front and what happens about leaving or if its full especially as its only small and the baby/family day is sundays ,plus as we cannot fill our half empty market that scc as they have the rights allow something  on the same basis ,or is it a pity scc did not think about this idea to fill there empty stalls

Best thing is to visit it,spend a bit of money,  and then do an accurate report instead of asking random questions. 

5 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Especially as they basically close all the roads down around the area  well before a match starts to reduce traffic congestion. 

"For crying out loud!   I couldn't drive my Volvo right up to the craft ale stall for all those people wearing red & white stripe shirts.  It not fair."

I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble with the lads in Red and White Barron.

Unless the type of hooligans have improved since we lived on Randall St, I can't vouch for them  🥴.

Keep safe out there 8)

On 20/02/2024 at 13:50, AndrewC said:

There's already several businesses located in the block between Countess St, Clough Rd, John St, Bramall Lane, and in fact I think this building in question was previously a trampoline park?! or some such thing.

It's not that big an issue. If a petrol station can manage with limited car access on matchdays then a craft market can handle it.

Just For Kids - an indoor play centre for under 12's where I used to take our two on a Sunday morning  over 20 years ago- ball pools, slides, trampolines etc.  They had a whale of a time for a couple of hours while I sat in the cafe and read the Sunday papers. Very reasonably priced as I recall.