Have We Got Used To People Looking Different Now?

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s,  Men and Women looked as smart as they could either if on a low wage or high wage, In the early fifties my Grandad and Uncle used to go Fishing on the Trent ect wearing Jacket,  shirt and tie and trousers which were tucked in their wellies.  The majority of 18 year olds would go to the pub in suit and tie even on games nights. 

That's very interesting Mr. Presley.

To be honest, I'm a bit of a scruff, and that's putting it mildly.

It's no wonder I can't attract a bit of totty.

Anyway, I'm going to be the master of my own destiny, but a bit of advice from your good self wouldn't come amiss.

I'm currently watching "Who wants to be a millionaire" and thought I would use my "Ask a friend"

What do you think?

White trainers, Blue jeans, Dark grey shirt over a white Tee-shirt, Stressed leather bikers jacket that looks like a gorilla tried to make angry love to, and sprayed with lashes of Joop.

My god, I'll look gorgeous.

The problem is,

When serving in "Padders Bar" I'll look rather ravishing, and I might get pillaged and sexually assaulted by a naughty lady with big muscular thighs.

That would be awful!

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

Anyway, I'm going to be the master of my own destiny, but a bit of advice from your good self wouldn't come amiss.

I'm currently watching "Who wants to be a millionaire" and thought I would use my "Ask a friend"

What do you think?

White trainers, Blue jeans, Dark grey shirt over a white Tee-shirt, Stressed leather bikers jacket that looks like a gorilla tried to make angry love to, and sprayed with lashes of Joop.

The problem is,

When serving in "Padders Bar" I'll look rather ravishing, and I might get pillaged and sexually assaulted by a naughty lady with big muscular thighs.

That would be awful!

White trainers are a no no Padders  . They are for old men .

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Padders said:

What do you think?

The problem is,

That would be awful!

The trainers arn't mine but the jeans, t shirt and leather jacket are Padders.

I knew that wasn't 0% whisky you were serving :cry: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

But everyone in those days dressed the same and this thread is about 'Have we got used to people Looking Different Now?'

It's getting worse with some goofs trying to gatecrash the thread,  I try to liven the forum up a bit and it gets spoilt,  I'll ask SDF to close it for the time being,  Palomar was

correct when he said they ned thei own play area.

• Thanks 1