The Greatest Ever Sheffielders

13 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Actress Susan Cookson also lives in Sheffield and she was/is in Emmerdale. 

And how could we forget Daniel Walker, who I believe lives in Ranmoor.

I don’t think Daniel Walker was born in Sheffield.

3 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

You can edit a post for up to a minute after posting.

The edit function is really only for minor immediate edits.

But — it is part of some testing of various things so might be changed (extended) in the near future. 👍

An editing time of 60 seconds in total - not only spotting that an edit is required, but making the edit and saving the edit - is almost entirely unworkable, as several people have commented now.

Still not clear on the reason for such a drastic reduction in time allowed for editing a post.  Why was such a change needed?  What exactly is this test testing?

2 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

Dan Walker? He was born in Crawley. Came to Sheffield to study, met his now wife and lives here.

He owns land in this city, pays tax in this city and his journalism career was born at University in this city. I think we can safely say he is a man of Sheffield. His Instagram often shows places like Endcliffe Park etc.

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

An editing time of 60 seconds in total - not only spotting that an edit is required, but making the edit and saving the edit - is almost entirely unworkable, as several people have commented now.

Still not clear on the reason for such a drastic reduction in time allowed for editing a post.  Why was such a change needed?  What exactly is this test testing?

Hmmm... :huh:

I think the answer to that one is...

... everyone's patience! :hihi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1