Mobile Phones In Schools

Interested in seeing how this will be implemented and what impact it will have on students and school life, let's see. But it has been implemented in some countries recently, as well.

Edited by markhighbu

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

This might come as suprise but for once I fully agree with you,   hand the phones in a morning and collect them at home time, class time is for learning and break time is for going down the tuck shop, then chattin a few birds up and then if there is time, play a few pranks on the teacher while he/she is on their break.  If I were back at School, that would my perfect day. :clap::banana:

Not really a surprise.  Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Seriously though you are 100% correct in what should happen regarding children at school. 

9 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

This might come as suprise but for once I fully agree with you,   hand the phones in a morning and collect them at home time, class time is for learning and break time is for going down the tuck shop, then chattin a few birds up and then if there is time, play a few pranks on the teacher while he/she is on their break.  If I were back at School, that would my perfect day. :clap::banana:

Are you talking about the Reformed school you went to?

14 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Don’t forget the bad lads having a fag behind the shed  .

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

Nearly mentioned Borstal,  are they still existing?

I think they were abolished in the  1980's.   Time to bring them back to install discipline to young criminals. 

1 minute ago, Axe said:

I think they were abolished in the  1980's.   Time to bring them back to install discipline to young criminals. 

National Service maybe more useful though.